AAI Recruitment 2020 is available for 122 Apprentice Vacancies. Air Authority of Indian has published a notification for appointing aspirants on 122 Apprentice Posts. The application form will be accepted up to the last date which 04.03.2020. Candidates who have Engineering Degree & Diploma can fill up an application form for AAI Jobs 2020. Candidates should check qualification, age, application fee, etc details from the given below article.
General Information About AAI Recruitment 2020, AAI Vacancy 2020
|Organization Name||Airport Authority of India|
|Total Posts||122 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|AAI Recruitment 2020 Last Date||04.03.2020|
Eligibility Criteria, Age, & Application Fee For AAI Jobs 2020, FAQs For AAI Apprentice Vacancy 2020
What Are The Important Dates For AAI Apprentice Jobs 2020?
Starting date for AAI Apprentice Vacancy: 29.02.2020
Closing date for submission of the online application form: 04.03.2020
How To Check Classification of Vacancies For AAI Recruitment 2020?
- Graduate (Degree) Apprentices: 57 Posts
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentices: 48 Posts
- Trade Apprentices (ITI): 17 Posts
What Are The Essential Qualifications For AAI Apprentice Vacancy 2020?
Candidates should have 04 years Engineering Degree and 03 years Diploma in relevant subject from registered university and Institution.
What Is Age Limit For AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
Applicants should not be more than 26 years old for Apprentices Positions in AAI Department. Candidates can check age relaxation for AAI Recruitment 2020 from here:
- 05 years for SC/ST/PWD Category
- 03 years for OBC Category
What Is Scale of Pay For AAI Apprentice Vacancy 2020?
- Graduate(Degree): 15000/-
- Technical (Diploma): 12000/-
- Trade Apprentice (ITI): Rs. 9000/-
What Is Selection Criteria For AAI Apprentice Jobs 2020?
Candidates will get selected for AAI Jobs 2020 on the basis of Interview only.
How To Apply For AAI Recruitment 2020? AAI Apprentice Vacancy 2020
- Log on to the official Website of Air Authority of India i.e. aai.aero.
- After that search for the recruitment section on the Homepage.
- Read Complete AAI notification Advt. Carefully.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Age, & Application Fee.
- Eligible candidates can fill up the application form.
- Fill Up Online Application Form carefully.
- Must Keep a copy of an application form for future use.
Important Links For AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
Conclusion: AAI Recruitment 2020 Notification for 122 Apprentice posts is available on its official website. Applicants who are interested can apply online for AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 before the last date which is 04.03.2020.
Airports Authority of India has released a notification for filling up 264 Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates should check here qualification, age, and application fee for AAI Recruitment 2019. Eligible aspirants should apply offline for Apprentice Posts before the last date 18 February 2019. Participants who have Graduation Degree can fill up their application form for AAI Vacancy 2019 from 22 January 2019. Here we provided you links to download AAI Application Form 2019. For further more information regarding AAI Apprentice Jobs 2019 read below article carefully.
General Information About AAI Recruitment 2019 | AAI Apprentice Vacancy 2019
Department’s Name: Airports Authority of India
Also Known as: AAI
Total Vacancies: 264 Posts
Job Role: Apprentice Posts
Mode of Registration: Offline Registration
The Closing Date To Apply Online for AAI Jobs: 18 February 2019
AAI Official Website: aai.aero
When Airports Authority of India Registration Started form?
Notification Number: 01/01/2019/APPRENTICE (WR)
AAI Notification Released on: 22 January 2019
Downloading of Application form for AAI Recruitment started from: 22 January 2019
Last Date for Submission of Airports Authority of India Jobs Application Form: 18 February 2019
Classification Of Vacancies For AAI Jobs 2019 | AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
|Vacancy||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Graduate Apprentice||93||Rs. 15,000|
|Diploma Apprentice||91||Rs. 12,000|
|ITI Trade Apprentice||80||Rs. 9,000|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For AAI Vacancy 2019? Airports Authority of India Jobs 2019 Application Fee
Participants who are interested in AAI Recruitment 2019 should check here eligibility criteria form here. Candidates can check here qualification, age, pay scale and application fee details. Applicants who fit in eligibility criteria may fill up an application form from links given here. Aspirants must fill up their application form carefully otherwise, their form will be disqualified. Candidates should check given below table for further more details. Here we provided you links to download official AAI Notification 2019.
|Education Qualification||A Degree and ITI Diploma is required for AAI Jobs 2019|
|Age Limit||18 years to 24 years as on 21.12.2018|
|Selection Process||On the basis of percentage of Marks in a qualifying examination|
Some Questions Arise At The Time of Filling UP AAI Application Form? FAQs for Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2019
What Are The Important Documents Enclosures With AAI Apprentice Application Form?
Participating aspirants may required to submit self-attested copies of some important documents along with application form. Candidates must attach documents as per vacancies for which you are going to apply for AAI Recruitment. Here we provided you a list of Certificates you may need to submit with a registration form.
- SSC/Matric/ 12th Marks sheet
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Graduation Diploma Marks Sheet & Completion Certificate
- ITI Marks Sheet List & Completion Certificate
- Community Certificate ( For SC/ST/OBC applicants only)
- Passport Size Photo ( 3 in Numbers)
What Is The Upper Age Relaxation For AAI Jobs 2019?
The Department has provided age relaxation as per department rule for AAI Vacancy. Upper age relaxation is applicable only for reserved category applicants. For age relaxation candidates need to submit their community certificate. Check Here category wise age relaxation for Airports Authority of India Recruitment.
- SC/ST Category: 05 years
- OBC Category: 03 years
How To Download AAI Registration Form? Easy & Simple Step To Download AAI Notification 2019
- Applicants should log in to the official Website of AAI i.e aai.aero.
- After that Click on The AAI Recruitment Dashboard.
- Now search for 264 Apprentice notification.
- Read complete notification carefully & check eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates may download their application form from here.
- Now Attest documents according to the requirements.
- After that send your application form to the given below address.
- Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters, Western Region, integrated Operational Offices, Recruitment Cell,4th floor, New Airport Colony, Hanuman Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai-4o0 099
- Candidates do not forget to mention “ Trade At Airport in Western Region” on the top of the envelope.
Important Links For AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Also, Check Here:
Conclusion: Airports Authority of India has issued notification for filling up 264 Vacancies. Candidates those who are interested in AAI Recruitment may collect eligibility criteria details form above article. Applicants should fill up their application form and send it to the given address before the last date.