AFCAT Application Form 2019? the officials of the Air Force Common Admission Test have published the notification for 249 Flying & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) posts. Eligible candidates minimum having 10th Pass or 12th pass and also have a post wise required a degree can apply from 01/11/2019. All the candidates can fill up the application form before the ending date which is 30/12/2019. We have mentioned all the information just like Age Limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Pay Scale, etc. Aspirants can check more information in the given below article. Here We are providing an official Notification link also. Applicants can get all the details about the job from here. Read the page carefully. Moreover, the aspirants stay connected with us for more latest updates.
Fresh Update As On 20.12.2019: Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2019 application forms are available on its official website. Aspirants can fill up the online form before the closing date which is 30.12.2019. Moreover, for more updates applicants Stay Tuned with us for fresh and latest updates.
Fresh Update As On 12.12.2019: Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2019 application forms are available on its official website. Candidates can fill up the online form before the closing date which is 30th December 2019. Furthermore, updates aspirants stay Connected with us.
Some Brief Information About AFCAT Jobs 2019
|Name Of Authority||Indian Air Force AFCAT|
|Posts Title||Indian Air Force AFCAT Technical and Non-Technical Vacancies|
|Number of Posts||249 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|AFCAT Vacancy 2019 Last Date||30th December 2019|
What Are The Documents Required to Fill the online form of AFCAT Application Form 2019?
Documents Required For Indian Air Force -:
- Aadhar Card,
- Qualification Certificate,
- Experience Certificate,
- Caste Certificate (If required),
- Age Verification Documents,
- Registered Mobile Number, etc
What is Pay Band for AFCAT Vacancy 2019?
The pay band depends upon the place of posting of a candidate.
- Pay Scale: ₹56100 – ₹110700/-
What Is The Application Fees For AFCAT Posts 2019?
- AFCAT Registration Fees: Rs. 250/-
What Is The Selection Process For Indian Air Force AFCAT Jobs 2019?
The Selection Process Will Be Based On:
- Written Test
- Physical /Medical Standards.
What are the Educational Qualifications for Indian Air Force AFCAT Post 2019?
- Aspirants should have passed with a minimum of 60% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level,
- Have a Degree or PG Degree (Relevant Subjects).
How much Age Limit required for the Post Of Indian Air Force AFCAT Limited?
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 24 Years
Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Posts
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 26 Years
What Is Age Relaxation For Indian Air Force AFCAT Application Form 2019?
The Age Relaxation For Air Force Common Admission Test is as per the Government Regulations.
What is Name of Posts and Post-Classification for Indian Air Force AFCAT Jobs 2019?
- Flying: 60 Vacancies
- Ground Duty (Technical): 105 Vacancies
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical): 84 Vacancies
Important Links For Air Force Common Admission Test Recruitment 2019:
- AFCAT Flying & Ground Duty 2019 Notification PDF: Download Here
- AFCAT Flying & Ground Duty 2019 Apply Online: Click Here
What is the process to fill the online application form for Air Force Common Admission Test Vacancy 2019?
Here we are given some easy steps to fill up the online form. Candidates can apply easily on its official website.
- Candidates should log on to the official Website.
- After that search for 2019 Notification Advt. at the Homepage.
- Read complete notification carefully & check the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates may fill up AFCAT Recruitment 2019 Online Form.
- Then Read All The Details Carefu0lly once again.
- Click on Submit Button for registration.
- Also, Take a print out for further use.
Conclusion: Indian Air Force AFCAT has issued notification for 249 Flying & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Job Vacancies. Interested aspirants can apply online for AFCAT Application Form 2019 Before the last date 30.12.2019. For more details read the above article carefully.
Are you waiting for AFCAT Application Form 2019? If yes, There is news for you. Indian Army has released AFCAT 02/2019 Notification at its official website. The Department is going to recruit candidates on 242 Commissioned Officer Vacancies. The Online Registration will be started from 01 June 2019. Interested applicants may fill up their application form before the last date that is 30 June 2019. All Category candidates have to Pay Rs. 250/- as an application fee for AFCAT Exam 2019. For more details read given below article carefully.
Overview of IAF AFCAT Exam Notification 2019 Details | IAF Flying Branch & Ground Branch Posts
|Name of the Board||Indian Air Force Department|
|Exam Name||AFCAT 02.2019 (Air Force Common Admission Test 2019)|
|AFCAT Notification Number||davp 10801/11/0003/1920 ( AFCAT 02/2019)|
|Total Available Post||242 Technical & Non Technical Posts|
|Mode of Registration||Online Mode|
|Post Category||Flying Branch & Ground Branch|
|Selection Criteria||Online Examination|
|Location of Job||All Over India|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Indian Air Force Admission Test 2019? AFCAT Application Form 2019 Available Here
|Opening Date of Online Registration||01 June 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply online For IAF Jobs 2019||30 June 2019|
|Education Qualifications||Consult to official AFCAT Exam Notification 2019|
Candidates may not be less than 20 years and not more than 24 years as on 01.07.2019.
Minimum Age: 20 years
|Selection Process||Applicants should be selected on the basis of Online Examination & Counselling.|
|Application Fee||All Category candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- as an application fee.|
|AFACT Jobs 2019 Pay Band||The Department will offer salary to the selected candidates as per Level 10 that is ₹56100 – 110700 MSP ₹15500.|
|Download AFCAT Notification 2019||Click Here|
|Apply Online For AFCAT Online Examination 2019||Click Here|
Mostly Asked Question For AFCAT Exam Notification 2019 | Some FAQs For AFCAT Examination 2019
How Many Vacancies Are Available In Flying Branch & Ground Branch?
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||208/20F/SSC/M & W||SSC – 60|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||207/20T/PC/M 207/20T/SSC/M & W||AE(L) : PC – 28, SSC – 42|
AE(M) : PC – 12 SSC – 20
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||207/20G/PC/M 207/20G/SSC/M & W||Admin : PC – 16, SSC – 24 Education :PC – 06, SSC – 10|
|Meteorology Entry||Meteorology||207/20G/PC/M 207/20G/SSC/M & W||Met : PC – 10, SSC – 14|
AFCAT Application Form 2019 | How To Apply For AFCAT Examination 2019?
- log on to the official website of AFCAT that is afcat.cdac.in/afcat.
- After that search for carrier section at the Homepage.
- Now read complete AFCAT Exam Notification carefully.
- Check Eligibility Criteria & other Details.
- Eligible aspirants may apply online for AFCAT Jobs 2019.
- Pay Application Fee through suitable mode.
- Submit your application form before the last date.
Conclusion: Air Force Common Admission Test 2019 notification is released by the Indian Air Force Department. Candidates who are interested may fill up their AFCAT Application Form 2019 and submit it before the last date.
Good news for all candidates that IAF will announce AFCAT/ EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test) AFCAT Application Form 2017. Indian Air Force Invites enterprising & adventurous Indian citizens (men and women) to join as commissioned officers in flying, Ground duty (technical) and ground duty (non-technical) branches. AFCAT 2/2017 Application form is started from 03.06.2017. Last date to submit AFCAT August exam application form is 29.06.2017. Let us see in detail what are the major information related to this test AFCAT 02 / 2017 Notification.
About Indian Air Force conducts Air Force Common Admission Test, popularly known as AFCAT, twice every year. As the name suggests this test is conduct for and by Indian Air Force. The purpose of this test is to recruit officers (both men and women) for three branches (and their sub-branches) of Air Force namely Flying, Technical and Ground Duty. The Air Force Common Admission Test and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) will conducted on August 27, 2017. Candidates, who are interested in the AFCAT 02/2017 Notification, can check details below.
AFCAT Application Form 2017 – 18 | IAF Flying, Technical & Ground Duty Branch :
Name of Organization: India Air Force
Examination name: Air Force Common Admission Test, 2017 (AFCAT-02/2017)
AFCAT : Air Force Common Admission Test
Type Of Job: Government(Under Ministry Of Defence, Government Of India)
Name of the Post : Commissioned Officers
- Flying Branch : No. 204/18F/SSC/M &W (Short Service Commission for Men & Women)
- Technical Branch : No. 203/18T/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men) & No. 203/18T/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for Men & Women)
- Ground Duty Branch : No. 203/18G/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men) & No. 203/18G/SSC/M (Short Service Commission for Men & Women)
Important Dates For AFCAT Application Form 2017 :
AFCAT 02/2017 Notification Date : 03rd June 2017
Starting date for Online Application : 03.06.2017
Last date for Online Application : 29th June 2017
AFCAT 1 2017 Written Exam Date : 27th August 2017
Commencing the training : July 2018
AFCAT 02/2017 Exam Centres : Ambala, Amritsar, Allahabad, Agra, Ahmedabad, Barnala, Bathinda, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Bagdogra, Bareilly, Chandigarh, Chabua, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Darbhanga, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Guwahati, Halwara, Hashimara, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jorhat, Jaipur, Jamnagar, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kalaikunda(Kharagpur), Kochi, Leh, Lucknow, Mumbai, Mohanbari, Mysore, Nal (Bikaner), Nagpur, Ojhar (Nasik), Pathankot, Patna, Pune, Port Blair, Salua (Kharagpur), Srinagar, Suratgarh, Sirsa,Saharanpur, Shillong, Silchar, Sulur (Coimbatore), Thane, Tezpur, Thanjavur, Thiruvananthapuram, Vadodara, Varanasi.
AFCAT 02/2017 Notification | Eligibility Criteria AFCAT Application Form 2017 – 18 | Flying, Technical & Ground Duty Branch
Air Force Education Qualification For AFCAT 02/2017 Examination :
- Flying Branch Education : Graduation (min 3 years) in any discipline with min 60% marks and have passed Maths and Physics as subject at 10+2 level Or B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized University with min 60% marks.
- GD Technical Branch Education : Four year degree qualification and have cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with 60% marks
- Ground Duty Branch Education : Graduate degree (Min 3 years) in any discipline with min 60% marks or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with a min of 60% marks or equivalent. for Administration and Logistics posts. B.Com (Min 3 years) with min 60% marks for Accounts posts. MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc degree in English / Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Statistics / International relations / International studies / Defence studies / Psychology / Computer Science / IT / Management / Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relation with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate all paper put together in Post Graduation (Minimum two year programme) and 60% marks in graduation for Education posts
Age Limit For AFCAT Air Force 02/2017 : Age relaxation should be applicable as per Govt. rules & regulations 05 Years for SC/ ST/ PWD and 03 yeas For OBC category.
- Flying Branch – Age : 20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2018 i.e. Born between 02.07.19954 to 01.07.1998 (both dates inclusive). (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and Current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years i.e. born between 02.07.1992 to 01.07.1998 (both dates inclusive).
- Technical & Ground Duty Branches : Age: 20 to 26 years as on 01.07.2018 i.e. born between 02.07.1992 to 01.07.1998 (both dates inclusive).
Height – The minimum acceptable height for male candidates is 157.5 cms. For women candidates minimum acceptable height is 152 cms.(For Gorkhas and individual belonging to hills of North-Eastern region of India, Garhwali and Kumaon, the minimu acceptable height will be 5 cms less. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height will by 2 cms less. Applicable to men and women).
Application Fee AFCAT Admission Form : Candidates applying for any of the above post doesn’t have to pay any application fees for appearing in the recruitment process.
Pay Scale In Indian Air Force 2017 – 18 : Job seeker will paid Rs. 15,600/-to Rs. 39,100/- as a per month salary along with Grade Pay and other allowances during training period. After successfully completion of training then they will paid as given below.
- For Flying Branches : Applicants will paid Rs. 82,050/- as a per month salary.
- For Technical Branches : Candidates will paid Rs. 71,550/- as a per month salary.
- For Ground Branches : Candidates will paid Rs. 68,550/- as a per month salary.
AFCAT 02/2017 Selection Process : candidates will selected based on the performance in AFCAT & Engineering Knowledge Test, EKT followed by Intelligence Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Medical Test & Interview conducted by Air Force Selection Board (AFSBs). Candidates applying for Flying Branch must appear for pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).
- PSYCHOLOGICAL/ GROUP DISCUSSION : Those candidates will qualified in the AFCAT 02/2017 Examination they will face Psychological test and group discussion round. They will shortlisted the candidates who will crack the Psychological and group discussion round.
- SSB INTERVIEW : After the completion of psychological / group discussion round those candidates will shortlisted they will face SSB Interview/Viva Voce Test conduct by the IAF Board. The Board will send Interview call letter through the official website to the shortlisted candidates.
- MEDICAL EXAMINATION : The department will conducts the Medical examination for the candidates who will cleared their SSSB Interview/Viva Voce test. The final Selection of the candidates on the basis of merit list of medical exam qualifying candidates.
AFCAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern : The questions asked in the common test contain basic Mathematics, English, Science, Geography, History, Current Affairs and Reasoning. EKT has basics of engineering. You can download the previous year’s question papers from the career website of IAF. One common test of 100 questions, to be solved by all candidates in 2 hours. Technical Branch candidates have an addition test of EKT, both tests are objective. Successful candidates get a chance to appear for AFSB, and recommended candidates can be called for training based on their rank in the merit list and subject to medical fitness.
AFCAT Cut Off – AFCAT Admission Form | AFCAT 02/2017 Notification : As per Indian air force based on the induction requirements of the IAF, performance of candidates in AFCAT as well as statistics of reporting and success rates at AFSBs, the cut off marks for AFCAT 02/2017 & EKT. We are sure AFCAT 02/2017 cut off marks would not fluctuate more from the previous cut off.
Simple Step To Apply For IAF Flying, Techanical & Ground Duty Branch | AFCAT Application Form 2017 – 18 :
The Indian Air Force (IAF) will conduct the AFCAT 02/2017 examination in August 2017 for which online applications are being accepted from 03rd June 2017 to 29th June 2017. The official notification for AFCAT 02/2017 examination has been released now. Candidates, who are interested in the AFCAT examination, can apply. Applicants are requested to read the step and apply online for AFCAT 02/2017 Admission Form.
- Eligible and candidates may apply online through the official Indian Air force (IAF) career website www.careerairforce.nic.in.
- AFCAT Application Form 2017 Online will available for online registration from.
- Candidates will able to fill AFCAT Application form 2017 on official website:
- Go to the official website: careerairforce.nic.in
- Then on the home page click on link of Application form AFCAT 02/2017 Online Application form
- And then register with Log in ID and password.
- Enter details of applicant and fill online form
- Then at the end take print out of application form for further use.
Important Link For AFCAT Application Form 2017 – 18 | AFCAT 02/2017 Notification :
To Get AFCATE 02/2017 Official Notification
Apply For AFCATE 02/2017 Application Form
To Get Employment News NCC Special Entry Men & Women
NCC Special Entry for men and women
Also Check :
Download AFCAT Aug Exam Hall Ticket 2017
To Get Indian Air Force Technical & Non- Technical Notification
Download Indian Air Force Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus
Air India Recruitment 2016 –17 Co Pilot Vacancy Details
Join Indian Army Vacancy Details
Download AFCAT & EKT 02/2017 Syllabus pdf &study material
AFCAT Application Form 2017, Indian Air Force has recently depicted a notification of AFCAT 02/2017 – 18 for eligible candidates to join the Indian air force as commissioned officers in flying, ground duty (technical) and ground duty (non-technical) branches. Online Registration will start from 03rd June 2017 till June 29th 2017.