ANSC Bank Syllabus 2019– Andaman and Nicobar State Cooperative Bank will organize a written examination for 100 Clerk, Junior Auditor, & Other Posts. Candidates should check here exam pattern and selection criteria from here. The Department will release exam dates at the official website. The Written Examination will conduct offline. Aspirants who are going to participate in the examination may download ANSC Bank Exam Syllabus 2019 from links given here. For furthermore details aspirants may refer to the below article.
Summary Of The ANSC Bank Examination | Download ANSC Bank Clerk Syllabus 2019
|Department||Andaman and Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Limited (ANSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Post Title||Clerk, Jr. Auditor, Computer Assistant & Others|
|Name of Exam||ANSC Competitive Examination 2019|
|Examination Mode||Offline Test|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Status of NASU Bank Syllabus||Available Here|
How Can I Get Select For ANSC Bank Clerk, Junior Assistant, & Other Posts? ANSC Bank Exam Pattern 2019
|ANSC Bank Selection Criteria||
|Number of Stages||02|
|ANSC Bank Exam Pattern 2019||Subjects For Preliminary Test :
01. English : 30 Marks
02. Numerical Ability : 35 Marks
03. Reasoning : 35 Marks
|Prelims Test Details||01. The Preliminary Exam will be of Objective Type.
02. Test Paper will contain total 100 questions.
03. Each question will be of 01 mark.
04. The overall Prelims Exam will carry 100 Marks.
05. The duration of Preliminary Exam will be of 01 hour only.
|ANSC Mains Exam Pattern For Clerk Examination||Mains Examination will be cosists of given below Subjects :
01. General/ Finance Awareness : 50 Marks
02. General English : 40 Marks
03. Reasoning Ability and Computer Knowledge : 60 Marks
04. Quantitative Aptitude : 50 Marks
|Details For Mains Examination||01. In Main exam, there will be total 200 question.
02. The Question Paper will carry total 200 marks and
duration of test paper will be of 160 minutes.
|Check Andaman Nicobar Bank Syllabus 2019 Pdf||Click Here|
|ANSC Bank Notification 2019 Available Here||Click Here|
What Is The Topic Wise ANSC Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus? Andaman Nicobar Bank Clerk Examination 2019
ANSC Bank Syllabus 2019 For Reasoning Ability Subject
- Puzzle Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alphabet Test
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Mathematical Operations
- Clocks & Calendars
- Statement – Conclusions
- Direction Sense Test.
- Series Completion
- Inserting The Missing Character
- Situation Reaction Test
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Statement – Arguments
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Theme Detection
- Eligibility Test
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Logical Venn Diagrams, etc.
English Subject Syllabus | ANSC Bank Clerk Syllabus 2019
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Idioms & Phrases
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence structure
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- One word substitutions
- Unseen Passages, etc.
ANSC Bank Exam Syllabus 2019 for General/ Finance Awareness Subject
- Brand Advertising
- Market Segmentation
- Basics of Marketing
- Marketing Mix
- Developing stage of organization
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Strategies
- Products Life Cycle
Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude Subject | ANSC Bank Syllabus 2019
- Permutation and Combination
- Simple Interest
- Surds and Indices
- Decimal Fraction
- Time and Work
- Volume and Surface Area
- Stocks and Share
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Chain Rule
- Ratio and Proportion
- Allegation or Mixture
- Compound Interest
- Boats and Streams
- Pipes and Cistern
- Time and Distance
- Banker’s Discount
- Races and Games
- Problems on Ages
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Height and Distance, etc.
Computer Aptitude Subject Syllabus | ANSC Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus 2019
- History and Future of Computers
- Basic computer fundamentals
- History and Future of Computers
- Computer Abbreviation
- Shortcut keys
- Basic Software & Hardware and Their functionalities
- Basic Knowledge of Internet Use
- Networking, etc.
Conclusion: Andaman and Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Limited is going to conduct written examination for 100 Clerk, Junior Auditor, & Other Posts. Candidates who are participating in the examination may download ANSC Bank Syllabus 2019.