Hello Friends, Here is news for those who are seeking jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Power Generation Corporation Limited, Andhra Pradesh has recently published APGENCO Recruitment notification for total 51 posts. The applicants who are interested for AP GENCO Jobs can apply for Junior Assistant and Junior Accounts Officer position. Candidates who are interested can fill application form for Andhra Pradesh GENCO Jobs through online mode from here. The applicants who will be filing application form for APGENCO Vacancy should submit the completely filled form before the last date i.e. 2nd December 2017.
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited commonly known as APGENCO. In the past few days, the department has released an advertisement announcing 51 vacant posts of Junior Assistant and Junior Accounts Assistant designation. The applicants who have not yet applied for APGENCO Recruitment can apply now as the registration process had already started from 13th November 2017. Participants will get all the required details for APGENCO Vacancy like eligibility criteria, pay scale, application fee, selection process etc in the coming article. You will also get some official links to download the notification pdf for Andhra Pradesh GENCO Vacancy and Apply Online links for APGENCO JA Recruitment 2017 here at naukri.Today.
Overview of APGENCO Recruitment 2017 – Brief Details for AP GENCO Vacancy
|Name of the Department||Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited|
|Total No. of Vacancy||51 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Assistant and Junior Accounts Officer Posts|
|Application Mode for APGENCO Vacancy||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Recruitment Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Important Dates for AP GENCO JA Recruitment
APGENCO Recruitment Notification No. : 1 JS (Per)/2017
Starting Date to submit application form for APGENCO Jobs : 13.11.2017
Last Date to apply for Andhra Pradesh GENCO Vacancy : 02.12.2017
Written Exam will be held on : 30.12.2017
“Who is Eligible for APGENCO Vacancy 2017 ?” Check Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh GENCO Jobs
Education Qualification for AP GENCO Recruitment
Participants who are planning to apply for AP GENCO Vacancy should satisfy the education qualification criteria. The applicants who are applying for Andhra Pradesh GENCO JAO Jobs and APGENCO JA Recruitment can check here the education qualification.
- Junior Assistant :- Applicants should hold the Graduate Degree in B.A., B.Sc. and B.Com. form the recognized institute and University.
- Junior Accounts Officer :- Candidate should have done B.Com with first division from a recognized university or institute. The applicant should have cleared IPCC (Intermediate) and should have done M.Com with first division.
Age Limit Andhra Pradesh GENCO JA Vacancy
The applicant who is applying for AP GENCO Jobs should not be more than 34 years as on 01st October 2017. Age Relaxation will be given to the applicants who belong to SC/ST and Backward Class Category for 05 Years and PwD Category applicants for 10 Years For APGENCO JA Vacancy.
Pay Scale APGENCO JAO Recruitment
Candidates who will be selected for Andhra Pradesh GENCO Recruitment will have good amount of salary. You can check below the Pay Band for APGENCO JAO Recruitment and Andhra Pradesh GENCO JA Jobs 2017 – 18.
- APGENCO JAO Vacancy : The applicants will be paid pay scale of Rs. 34630- 1425- 36055-1700-44555-1985-54880-2280-56760.
- Andhra Pradesh GENCO JAO Jobs : Candidate will have pay scale of Rs. 18725-580-21625-715-25200-865-29525-1050-34775.
Application Fee Andhra Pradesh GENCO Vacancy
Participants who will be filling application form for APGENCO Recruitment will have to pay some amount as application fee. The applicants belonging to General and OBC Category need to pay Rs. 500/- and rest of the category applicants need to pay Rs. 150/- as registration fee for APGENCO Vacancy.
Selection Process AP GENCO Jobs 2017
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited will select the applicants for total 51 APGENCO Jobs. The department will be conducting Written exam on 30th December 2017. Applicants will be shortlist on the basis of marks scored in the Written Exam conducted by APGENCO for Andhra Pradesh GENCO Jobs 2017. The manner of the Written Examination for AP GENCO Jobs is given here.
1. Section – A : On core Academic curriculum
2. Section – B : Computer Awareness
3. Section – C : On analytical Aptitude
4. Section – D : On Language Proficiency (Vocabulary, Sentence Correction, Reading Comprehension)
How to Apply for APGENCO Recruitment 2017 ? Steps to Fill Online Form for APGENCO JAO Vacancy
- First of all, You have to go on Official website i.e. apgenco.cgg.in.
- Then, click on “APGENCO Recruitment 2017”notification pdf.
- Read the complete notification carefully.
- If you are interested and eligible for APGENCO Vacancy click on “Apply Online” link.
- Now, you have to fill all the details correctly in the application form.
- Then, Upload scanned photo & signature in the application form.
- Recheck all given details filled in the application form for APGENCO JA Jobs.
- After it, you have to pay the application fee.
- Now, you have to click on “Submit” Button.
- You can take a print of the application form for future reference.
Official Links for APGENCO Recruitment 2017 – 18
Conclusion : APGENCO Recruitment 2017 – 18 advertisement is now published on its official website announcing 51 posts. Interested applicants for APGENCO Vacancy can apply for Junior Assistant and Junior Accounts Officer post. The last date to submit the completely filled application form for AP GENCO Jobs is 2nd December 2017. You can stay connected with us for all the new updates for Andhra Pradesh GENCO Recruitment 2017 – 18.
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 – 18
Applicants who are searching jobs in Andhra Pradesh State, here is good news for you. Andhra Pradesh GENCO has released a recruitment notification of 94 Trainee Assistant Engineer Vacancy. Applicants who are interested in APGENCO Recruitment 2017 can fill online application from here. You can submit Online Application for APGENCO AE Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date 05.04.2017.
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited is inviting online application for recruiting candidates on 94 APGENCO AE Jobs. Candidates who are looking for APGENCO AE Notification 2017 have a check to fill online application before the closing date. Online Registration for AP GENCO Recruitment 2017 will started from 06.03.2017. For more information about AP Power Generation Corporation jobs check given below details.
Fresh Update (07.03.2017) :- Candidates who are waiting for APGENCO AE Online Application, here is good news for you. Online registration for Asst engineer Vacancy has been started. Interested candidates can online application from here before the last date. Link for applying APGENCO Jobs Online Form is given below. check here….
Andhra Pradesh APGENCO Recruitment 2017 – AE (Trainee) Notification Details
Name of the Department : Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited
Known As : APGENCO
Total No. of Post : 94 Post
Job Cadre : Govt. Job
Official Website : www.apgenco.gov.in
Name of the Post : Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
Division of APGENCO AE Jobs :
- General Recruitment : 78 Post
- Limited Recruitment : 16 Post
APGENCO AE Notification 2017 – Branch Wise Vacancy
- Electrical : 44 Post
- Mechanical : 26 Post
- Civil : 18 Post
- Electronics : 06 Post
Important Dates For APGENCO AE Recruitment 2017/ APGENCO Notification :
AP Power Generating Company Notification issued on : 03.03.2017
Opening date for applying online application form : 06.03.2017
Last date for filling up APGENCO Jobs Online Form : 05.04.2017
Date of Examination : 23.04.2017
What are the Eligibility Criteria For APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Trainee Assistant Engineer Jobs ?
Education Qualification For AP Genco Recruitment 2017 : Applicants must have done B.E./B.Tech./ AMIE or equivalent qualification in respective trade for APGENCO Vacancy 2017. Candidates must have done their qualification from recognized University on or before 01.03.2017 for AP Genco Jobs
APGENCO Bharti 2017Age Limit : Age of the candidates for APGENCO Recruitment should be not more that 42 years as on 01.03.2017. Age relaxation is applicable 05 years for SC?ST?OBC Category candidates for APGENCO AE recruitment 2017.
Application Fee For APGENCO Notification 2017 :
- OC Category/ Other State Category candidates : Candidates should paid Rs. 350/- as Examination Fee + Rs. 150/- as Application fee for filling up online form for APGENCO Vacancy 2017.
- BC/SC/CT/PH Category : Rs. 150/- as application registration fee should be paid by this category candidates for for APGENCO Recruitment 2017.
AP Genco Jobs Pay Scale/ APGENCO AE Salary : Candidates will paid pay band Rs. 41155 – 1700 – 44555 – 1985 – 54480 – 2280 – 63600/- for APGENCO AE Vacancy 2017.
Selection Criteria For APGENCO Jobs 2017 : Candidates will selected for APGENCO Recruitment 2017 will based on Written examination. Brief information About APGENCO AE Exam 2017 is mention below. Check Here.
APGENCO AE Recruitment 2017 Exam Procedure/ Exam Pattern
Department will conduct written examination for appointing candidates on APGENCO AE Vacancy 2017. Written Exam will be objective type in nature. Which is divided into two Parts. Part I will contain Question of Core Academic Curriculum of Respective discipline. Part II will consist Analytical Aptitude Question. Candidates should get minimum passing Marks For Qualifying the Exam. Minimum Passing Marks for APGENOC AE Exam 2017 is mention below :
(a). OC category : 40 %
(b). BC Category : 35 %
(c). SC/ST/PH category : 30 %
Written Exam will going to held on Vijayawada Only. For more information about Exam Syllabus & Admit Card you can check from here. All information related to APGENCO AE Notification will update here, Keep visit for future updates.
How I Fill Online application For APGENCO Recruitment 2017 @ apgenco.gov.in ?
Eligible & Interested candidates in APGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 can fill online form from here before the last date. Step by step process for applying AP Power generating Company AE Jobs online form is mention Below :
- First of all candidates log on to the official website www.apgenco.gov.in.
- Now click on official APGENCO AE Notification 2017 link.
- Read all the information from notification properly.
- If you are eligible then click on APGENCO Apply Online Link.
- Fill all the details in online application without any mistake.
- Upload your recent passport size photo & signature in form properly.
- Deposit application fee & recheck all details before submission.
- Click on submit button.
- Take print out of application for future use.
Important links for APGENCO Recruitment 2017/ Andhra Pradesh GENCO AE Jobs
Click Here for Official APGENOC AE Notification
APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Jobs Apply Online Application
APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017 For 146 AE Jobs Apply Here
APGENCO AE Admit Card 2017 For 94 Post Check Here
APTRANSCO Admit Card 2017 For 146 AE Jobs
Also Check : –
University of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 207 For 1385 Professor Jobs
APPSC Admit card 2017 For Group 2 Examination
AP High Court Recruitment 2017For Various Vacancy
207 Vacancy in Andhra Bank Apply Now
AP Police Driver Admit Card 2017 Check here
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 for 94 Assistant Engineer Jobs. Candidates can apply online application for APGENCO Trainee AE Jobs 2017 on or before the last date 05.04.2017.