Are You Searching For APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 ?, In This Article we are provide the all the information regarding AP Degree College Lecturer subject wise study material. It is golden opportunity for the master degree holder applicants who are make his/her career in College Lecturer. AP Collegiate Education Service will conduct the Degree College Lecturer Examination 2017. Candidates who are prepared for this exam can download the Andhra Pradesh Degree College Lecturer Syllabus 2017 & APPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern from official site or by here.The Department of AP Collegiate Education Service under Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conduct the lecturer exam. Candidate who are selected for this APPSC Jobs, Should qualify the Written exam & Oral test. Candidates who have an interest in govt. jobs in Andhra Pradesh have to prepare well for the exam. Candidate can download the APPSC Lecturer Syllabus & Andhra Pradesh Degree College Lecturer Exam Pattern. We are updated here for APPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern Preparation Guide.
Summery For APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 | AP Degree College Lecturer Exam Pattern
Name of Organization : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of Department : AP Collegiate Education Service
Name of Post : Teacher Vacancy in govt. degree college
Total Vacancy : 504 Post
Advertisement No. : 26/2016
Notification Date : 27.12.2016
Starting Date For AP Lecturer Jobs Application Form : 29.12.2016
Last Date For APSC Vacancy Application Form : 28.01.2017
Written Exam : 06.06.2017
APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 : Avaliable Here
Explain For APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 | Andhra Pradesh Degree College Lecturer Exam Pattern :
Summery For APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the APPSC recruitment notification for 504 Degree College Lecturer Vacancy. The Department of AP Collegiate Education Service is going to announce Advertisement No. : 26/2016 on 27th December 2016. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for this APPSC Lecturer jobs.Starting date for this APPSC Degree College Lecturer jobs Application form is 29th December 2016. Last Date for APPSC Group II AP Collegiate Education Service Govt. Degree Colleges Lecturers Jobs Application form is 28th January 2017. Applicants can visit the more updates related to upcoming notification, government jobs, syllabus, admit card, result, answer key etc click here.
Selection Process For APPSC Group II AP Collegiate Education Service Govt. Degree Colleges Lecturers Exam : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has recruit the brilliant candidate by conducting the Screening test, Written exam & oral test. The Written Exam Will be held at Vijayawada or Guntur only. So check the AP Lecturer Syllabus & Test Pattern which are help you to score good marks in the Examination. Selection Process will be held on three parts which are given below.
- Screening Test
- Written Test
- Oral Test
Screening Test | Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 : Candidate who are applied for Andhra Pradehs Public Service Commission will attend the Screening Test. The Commission conducts Screening test in Off – Line mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number and main examination in On-Line mode for candidates selected in screening test. If the screening test is to be held, the date of screening test will be communicated through Commission’s Website. After that those candidates who will be declared qualified in the Screening Test they will be call for main Examination.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 | AP Degree College Lecturer Exam Pattern : The selections to these posts will be based on the total marks obtained by the candidates at the written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation. APPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern are given below on this table. Candidate who qualified in Screening Test, then participate in written exam. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Lecturer Written Exam will be held in the month of June i.e 06.06.2017.
- Main Examination is likely to be held On-Line through computer based test
- Total Question is 300
- There will be two question paper in this exam of 150 & 300 marks each.
- The time duration for each paper is 02:00 hours (120 minutes)
- There will be a Personality test also which is of 50 marks.
|Type of Exam||Papers||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|Paper II||concerned subjects||150||300||150 Min|
APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 | Andhra Pradesh Degree College Lecturer Exam Pattern : The candidates applying for the desired posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Screening Test, Online Test and Interview. Those who have already applied for APPSC Teacher Vacancy in govt. degree college Recruitment 2016 and now waiting for its Syllabus and Exam Pattern can get all the details regarding APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 on this mentioned below. We know that syllabus of every exam is very important, candidate who prepare for written exam can follow proper syllabus and completely cover all topic of defined syllabus.
PAPER-1: GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY :
- General Science – Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and their implications including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on AP Indian National Movement.
- World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
- Indian polity and Economy – including the country’s political system- rural development – Planning and economic reforms in India. 6. Mental ability – reasoning and inferences.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 Hindi Syllabus :
- Study of the following ten authors and poets : 1. Kabir 2. Tusdidas 3. Bihari 4. Surdas 5. Acharya Ramachandra Shukla 6. Premchand 7. Prasad 8. Pant 9. Nirala 10. Dinakar
- Appreciation of the popular couplets of Tulsi, Kabir, Rahim, Vrinda etc., and a few lines from modern poets of Prasad, Pant etc.
- Origin and development of prominent literary genres in modern Hindi, e.g. Novel, Short Story, Drama, Criticism.
- The study of the following eight trends of the history of Hindi Literature. Gyan Margi Shakha, Prem Margi Shakha, Ram Bhakti Shakha, Krishna Bhakti Shakha, Riti kavya, Chayavada, Pragativada, Nai Kavita
- History of various aspects of Hindi Language, eg: 1. Grammatical and lexical features of Apabhransa, Avahatta and early Hindi. 2. Evolution of Khari Boli Hindi as literary language during 19th Century 3. Development of Hindi as Rastra Bhasha during freedom struggle and as official language of Indian Union since Independence. 4. Major Dialects of Hindi and their inter-relationship 5. Functional and significant grammatical features of standard Hindi 6. Origin and development of Devanagari script and its role in standardization of Hindi language.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 | AP Degree College Lecturer Exam Pattern | URDU Syllabus :
- The study of the following Ten Authors and Poets : Mohammad Quli Qutub Shah, Sir Syed. Wali. Hali. Meer. Iqbal. Anees. Premchand. Ghalib. Krishna Chander.
- Appreciation of couplets of renowned poets.
- The Study of the following eight trends of the History of Urdu Literature. Development of Urdu under the Qutubshahis, and the Adil Shahis. Delhi School. Lucknow School. Fort William College. Alighar movement. Iqbal and his Age. The Contribution of Jamia Osmania. Impact of progressive movement.
- Study of various aspects of Language and Literature.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Telugu Syllabus 2017
- Study of classical poets
- Vemana, his philosophy
- Study of literary trends
- Study of Modern Poets
- Study of Telugu Grammar and General Prosody
- Study of History and Evolution of Telugu language
- Study of Philology
- Study of Aesthetics and Literary criticism
- National Economic Accounting, National Income Analysis Generation and Distribution of Income and related aggregates
- Price Theory
- Money and Banking
- International Trade
- Economic growth and development
- Financial Management
- Industrial Organization
- Real Analysis
- Complex “Analysis
- Abstract Algebra
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Mathematical Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Special Theory of Relativity
- Statistical Mechanics
- Quantum Mechanics
- Solid State Physics
- Nuclear Physics
Marks Reserved For All Category Candidates : Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high will be called for interview in 1:2 ratio. The minimum qualifying marks in the examination for consideration of a candidate to the selection process in case of OC category is 40%, BC category is 35% and for SC, ST and PH categories is 30% or as per the relevant rules. The minimum qualifying mark is relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
Interview & Admit Card APPSC Exam | APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 : HALL TICKETS can be downloaded 7 days before Examination date. Participants should get minimum passing mark for qualifying both Screening test & Main Exam. Shortlisted candidates after written exam will called for Interview Round. Final Selection will be made after main examination. For more information about APPSC admit card & syllabus check here. Candidate can visit this article for more updates.
Important Link For For APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 :
Download Andhra Pradesh PSC Degree College Lecturer Syllabus
More details For Andhra Pradesh DL Lecturer Official Notification
Download APPSC Group 2 Admit card 2017 for 982 Vacancy
APPSC Group 1 Pre Exam Admit card for 78 Post Check Here
Candidates who are waiting for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 | AP Degree College Lecturer Exam Pattern Download here. We have providing for APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 | AP Degree College Lecturer Exam Pattern link given here.