Bureau of Indian Standard (BIS) has declared the notification for filling up 50 Senior Technician & Technical Assistant posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for BIS Recruitment 2020 from 17.02.2020 to 08.03.2020. Candidates can send online application form through online mode. Candidate can apply for BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment through online mode. For more detail information like Education Qualification, Age limit, Selection process etc. is all mentioned below.
General Details For BIS Technical Assistant Vacancy 2020, BIS Recruitment 2020
Name of Department : Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
Job location : New Delhi
Job Category : Govt Jobs
Application mode : Online mode
Total No. of Post : 50 Posts
Selection Process: Online Test and Skill/ Practical Test/ Trade Test
Name of Post : Technical Assistant & Senior Technician Posts
Official website : bis.org.in
Commonly Asked Queries For BIS Technical Assistant Jobs 2020, BIS Jobs 2020
What Are The Important Dates For BIS Vacancy 2020?
Starting Date of Online registrations for BIS Recruitment: 17th February 2020
Closing Date for submission of application form: 08th March 2020 06:00 PM
Downloading of call letter: 23rd March 2020 (expected)
Online Examination: 29th March 2020: (expected)
Releasing date of Exam Result: 21st April 2020 (expected)
What Is Age Criteria For BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020?
Aspirants should have to fulfill an age criteria for Bureau of Indian Standards Vacancy 2020 as shown below:
- For Technical Assistant Post: 18 years to 30 years
- Senior Technician Post: 18 years to 27 years
What Is Location of BIS Jobs ?
Bureau of Indian Standard Vacancies are locate in all over India.
How Much Seats of TA & Sr. Technician Posts Are Available In BIS Department?
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory): 30 Posts
- Senior Technician Post: 20 Posts
Which Qualification One Will Be Required For Bureau of Indian Standard Recruitment 2020?
Aspirants can check post wise educational qualifications for TA & Other posts from here:
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory): Degree/ Diploma in respective field.
- Senior Technician Post: 10th Pass and having Certificate of ITI Course in concern discipline
What Is Scale of Pay For BIS Technical Assistant Jobs 2020?
The Department will pay a nice pay band to the selected candidates for Bureau of Indian Standard Vacancy 2020 as follows:
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory): At Pay Matrix Level-6
- Senior Technician: At Pay Matrix Level-4
How Much Fee Will Be Needed To Pay For BIS Technical Assistant & Senior Technician Recruitment 2020?
Candidates should need to pay an application fee through online mode for BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 as mentioned below:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: No Fees
How To Apply For Bureau of Indian Standard Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who are applying for BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment through online mode & follow given steps :
- Candidates should visit the website bis.org.in
- Read all instruction from advertisement .
- Then click on “Apply online link”.
- Now candidates should fill application form without any error.
- Upload recent passport size photo & required documents on it.
- Recheck all details before submission of application form.
- Now candidates should click on submit button.
- Note down ID & Password which is important.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
Important Links For BIS Vacancy 2020:
Conclusion: BIS Recruitment 2020 is going to held for 50 Senior Technician & Technical Assistant posts. The Last date for the submission of application form is 08.03.2020.
BIS Recruitment 2019 | Dear Applicants, Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released a notification for 115 UDC, Laboratory Officer & Other Vacancies. The Registration will take place up to 60 days from the issue date of notification. The Department may exempt all category candidates from the payment of an application fee for BIS UDC Vacancy 2019. Before applying aspirants should check eligibility criteria, age, & pay scale details from given below article.
Summary For The BIS Vacancy 2019 | BIS UDC Jobs 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Post Title||Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Laboratory Officer & Other Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||115 Posts|
|Registration Mode||Offline Mode|
|BIS Recruitment 2019 Registration Last Date||within 60 days from the publishing date of notification|
|Job Location||All Over India|
What Is The Minimum Qualification, & Age For BIS Upper Division Clerk Vacancy 2019?
|BIS Advertisement Number||01(ABC)/2019/ Estt.|
|Closing date for submission of BIS Application Form||within 60 days from the releasing date of notification|
|Deputy Director (Public Relation)||05 Posts|
|Deputy Director (Administration & Finance)||02 Posts|
|Laboratory Officer (B)||17 Posts|
|Section Officer||05 Posts|
|Senior Master Technician||07 Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||79 Posts|
|Education Qualifications||01. Deputy Director (Public Relation) : Post Graduation/ Diploma in Journalism/ Advertising/ Marketing/ Public Relations|
02. Deputy Director (Administration & Finance) : Degree from recognized University in respective field for Personal Administration Cost and Works Accountant / Graduate Subordinate Accounts Service, (SAS) Accountant/ Chartered Accountant / Master of Business, Administration (MBA) with finance specialization
03. Laboratory Officer (B) : B.Sc./ Diploma in respective subject
04. Section Officer : Degree with Inter ICWA / CA / SAS / LLB / Post. Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Business Administration of two years’ duration/ Human Resources management
05. Senior Master Technician: ITI Course in concern trade
06. Upper Division Clerk: Graduation from recognized Institute/ University with Typing on Computer, Knowledge of Computer Applications
|BIS Jobs 2019 Maximum Age Criteria||Aspirants must not be more than 56 years|
|Selection Process||Qualification Records/ Interview|
|Pay Scale||The Department will pay scale on the basis of Level: 04, 06, 07, & 11.|
|BIS Notification & Application Form 2019 Pdf||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions For BIS Recruitment 2019 | Related Queries Regarding BIS UDC Jobs 2019
Where We Need To Send BIS Application Form?
Applicants must fill up their application form and send it to the given below address as soon as possible because the department has gave only 60 days of time for registration.
Bureau of Indian Standards,
Manak Bhavan, 9,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi 110002.
Conclusion: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has issued notification for 115 UDC, Laboratory Officer & Other Vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply for BIS Recruitment 2019 from links given here.
Dear Applicants, Bureau of Indian Standards has issued notification of 109 Scientist – B Vacancies. This is a great job opportunity for all the candidates who have hold Degree in engineering or Technology stream. Interested candidates can fill Application form for BIS Recruitment 2018 form here through Online Mode. Closing Date for submit Online form for BIS Vacancies is 02.04.2018. Rest of the details about Bureau of Indian Standards Jobs you can collect from below article.
BIS New Delhi is inviting online form for 109 Scientist – B Vacancies of Various Trade. Online registration for BIS Scientist Vacancies will started from 16.03.2018. Applicants who are interested must check required Eligibility Criteria & other details before applying BIS Jobs Online form. To get more information about Education, Age, Pay Scale & Selection criteria etc. is mention here, in the below sections. Our team is providing full details about Bureau of Indian Standards Vacancies in this article.BIS Recruitment 2018 for Scientist -B Vacancy is now available from 16.03.2018. Applicants who are interested can apply online from here through below link.
Brief Indian About BIS Recruitment 2018 – Bureau of Indian Standards Scientist Jobs
Name of the Department : Bureau of Indian Standards
Popular as : BIS
Total No. of Vacancies : 109 Posts
Job Cadre : Govt. Job
Official Website : www.bis.gov.in
Mode of Application : Online Mode
Name of the BIS Vacancies : Scientist – B Vacancies
Division of Bureau of Indian Standards Scientist Vacancies –
Dear Applicants, in this section we are providing Subject/ Trade wise division of BIS Scientist Vacancies. You can check more details about Division of BIS Vacancies rom official notification.
- Mechanical Engineering : 31 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering : 10 Posts
- Civil Engineering : 08 Posts
- Electrical Engineering : 10 Posts
- Electronics Engineering : 17 Posts
- Chemical Engineering : 12 Posts
- Food Technology : 05 Posts
- Microbiology : 13 Posts
- Textile engineering and Fibre Science : 03 Posts
Important Dates For BIS Recruitment 2018 –
Opening date for filling Bureau of Indian Standards Jobs Online form : 16.03.2018
Closing ate for submit Online form : 02.04.2018
Date for depositing application fees for BIS Vacancies : 16.03.2018 to 02.04.2018
Date of Online Application : 15.04.2018
How I Check Required Eligibility Criteria For BIS Recruitment 2018 For Scientist B Vacancies ?
If you are going to fill online form for BIS Scientist Recruitment 2018 then check required Education & age Criteria from here,. Our naukri.today team is providing full details about eligibility Criteria For BIS Scientist B vacancies in the below sections.
Education Qualification For BIS Scientist Recruitment 2018 –
Candidates must have done Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or Technology with minimum 60% Marks (50% for SC/ST) from any recognized University for Bureau of Indian Standards Vacancy. For Microbiology Vacancies, Candidates must have passed master’s Degree with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) from authorized University.
Age Criteria For Bureau Of Indian Standards Vacancies –
Age of the candidates must be not less than 21 years. relaxation in upper age is applicable for reserved category candidates for BIS Recruitment 2018 as per department norms. Criteria of Upper age will updates after publication of Full Advertisement.
What s the Required Application Fees, Pay Scale & Selection Criteria for Bureau of Indian Standards BIS Scientist Recruitment 2018 ?
Application Fees For Filling Online form for BIS Scientist online form –
Candidates of General/OBC Category needs to pay Rs. 750/- as application fees for filing BIs Jobs Online form. Other category contenders are exempted from paying application fees. Fees must be deposited through online mode only.
Pay Scale & Monthly Salary for Bureau of Indian Standard Recruitment 2018 –
Selected candidates will paid pay band under Level 10 pay matrix for Selected candidates for BIS Vacancies. After joining candidates will paid Rs. 79,929/- per month for Bureau of Indian Standards Vacancies.
Selection Criteria For BIS Recruitment 2018 – Scientist B Vacancies
Candidates will selected for BIS Scientist Vacancies on the basis of written exam & personal Interview. Full details about Examination you can check from here after publication of notification on 16.03.2018. Keep stay with this page for more details about BIS Vacancies.
Process of Applying Online Form for BIS Recruitment 2018 – Scientist B Online form
Applicants who are eligible for BIS Scientist Vacancies can fill online form here till the last date. Check the below given steps which is helpful for filling BIS Online form :
- First of all candidates log on to the official website www.bis.gov.in.
- Now click on Official Bureau of Indian Standards Vacancy Notification.
- Read all the instruction & Information mention in form.
- If you are eligible then click on Apply Online form link.
- Fill all required information in form properly.
- Upload your scanned passport size photo & signature in form.
- Now deposit Application Fees & recheck all details filled in BIS Jobs online form.
- Click on submit online form.
- Take print out application form for future use.
Important Links For BIS Recruitment 2018 For 109 Scientist B Jobs
Conclusion : BIS Recruitment 2018 For 109 Scientist B Vacancies. candidates can fill online form for BIS Vacancies on or before the last date 02.04.2018. Check more details about Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment Notification from here by reading the above article.