Hey, candidates if you want to apply for the Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020? If yes then you can apply from here. The officials of the Central University of Punjab Department has uploaded the official notification on its official website for all 27 Non-Teaching Posts. Appellants can apply for the Central University of Punjab Non-Teaching Job Vacancy 2020 through an online medium. The start date of the fill an applications form is 04-02-2020. The due date of submission of application form is on 26-02-2020. Aspirants should know all the details of the job before filling the form. We have mentioned all the Relevant Information such as Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, etc. for more quires read the given below article carefully. Furthermore, updates candidates stay tuned with us.
Fresh Update As On 26.02.2020: Central University of Punjab, Bathinda Recruitment has released a advt for all intrested aspirants. Candidates can fill up the online form before the closing date which is 26-Feb-2020. Moreover, for more updates Candidates Stay Connected with us for fresh and latest updates.
Fresh Update As On 14.02.2020: Central University of Punjab has released a notification for all interested candidates. Applicants can fill up the online form before the closing date which is 26-02-2020. Moreover, for more updates Candidates Stay Tuned with us for fresh and latest updates.
Some Overview For CUP Recruitment 2020 | Central University of Punjab Vacancy
|Name Of The Department||Central University of Punjab, Bathinda|
|Popularly Known As||CUP|
|Number of Posts||27 Posts|
|Job Location||Punjab, Bathinda|
|Post Title||CUP Non-Teaching Posts|
|Mode To Apply||Online Registration Form|
|Final Date of applying for CUP Jobs Vacancy||26-02-2020|
Some Important FAQs Regarding Central University of Punjab Vacancy 2020
What is Name of Posts and Post-Classification for CUP Jobs 2020?
- Finance Officer (on Tenure Basis): 01 Post
- Controller of Examinations (on Tenure Basis): 01 Post
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- Information Scientist: 01 Post
- Medical Officer (Female): 01 Post
- Security Officer: 01 Post
- Private Secretary: 05 Post
- Section Officer: 01 Post
- Estate Officer: 01 Post
- Nursing Officer: 01 Post
- Personal Assistant: 03 Post
- Assistant: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Driver: 01 Post
- Cook: 02 Post
- Laboratory Attendant: 02 Post
- Office Attendant: 01 Post
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 01 Post
Total: 27 Vacancies
What Are The Documents Required to Fill the online form of CUP Posts 2020?
Documents Required For Non-Teaching-:
- Aadhar Card,
- Registered Mobile Number,
- Qualification Certificate,
- Experience Certificate,
- Caste Certificate (If required),
- Age Verification Documents.
What is the Application Fees For Central University of Punjab, Bathinda Vacancy 2020?
The CUPNon-Teaching posts application fee is as per the official’s rules and regulations.
What are the Educational Qualifications for the University Of Punjab Jobs 2020?
- 10th Pass,
- 12th pass,
- And also have a required degree according to different vacancies.
How much Age Limit required for the Post Of the University Of Punjab?
Different posts have a different age limit:
- Maximum: 57 Years
What Is Age Relaxation For Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020?
- As per the govt norms.
How Was The Pay Band For The Applicants Of CUP Posts?
Different posts have different pay bands that will mention:
- Finance Officer (on Tenure Basis): ₹144200/-
- Controller of Examinations (on Tenure Basis): ₹144200/-
- Librarian: ₹144200/-
- Assistant Librarian: ₹57700/-
- Information Scientist: ₹56100/-
- Medical Officer (Female): ₹56100/-
- Security Officer: ₹44900/-
- Private Secretary: ₹44900/-
- Section Officer: ₹44900/-
- Estate Officer: ₹44900/-
- Nursing Officer: ₹44900/-
- Personal Assistant: ₹35400/-
- Assistant: ₹35400/-
- Lower Division Clerk: ₹19900/-
- Driver: ₹19900/-
- Cook: ₹19900/-
- Laboratory Attendant: ₹18000/-
- Office Attendant: ₹18000/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff: ₹18000/-
How Selection Process Is Based On?
Selection Process is based on:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
What Are The Important Dates For CUP Bharti 2020?
- Apply Online Starting Date: 04-02-2020
- Last Date of Submission Application Form: 26-02-2020
Steps Taken How To Apply Online For Central University of Punjab, Bathinda Recruitment 2020?
- Applicants have to check the CUP official website
- Search for Development Non-Teaching Vacancy 2020 Notification Pdf on the homepage.
- Click on it. Read out the complete details carefully.
- After that candidates can click on Apply Option.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details.
- Upload the colored passport size photo and signature in the form.
- Recheck the application form once again.
- Pay the application fee amount.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take out the print of the application form for future use.
Official Links For CUP Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020:
- Download Central University of Punjab Official Notification 2020: Download Here
- Apply Online for Central University of Punjab Jobs 2020: Apply Now
Conclusion: Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020 forms are available for 27 Non-Teaching Jobs. Applicants can fill forms for the CUP Jobs before the last date which is 26.02.2020.