Dear Candidate, The Common Management Admission Test will be conducted by All India Council of Technical Education for the management admission. AICTE has been conducting CMAT two times in a year during the months of September and February. CMAT Admission Form 2016–17 application process is completely online and the last date to fill application forms is December 10, 2016. We have collected all the details regarding CMAT 2017 in this article however the same information has been updated on the official site as well.
|CMAT Admission Form|
|CMAT Admit Card|
CMAT – Common Management Admission Test is one of the most popular computer based examination which gets conducted by AICTE. Every year huge numbers of candidates apply for this examination so that they can get the best management college to study various management courses. All India Council of Technical Education invites all the eligible and interested candidates to apply for CMAT Admission Form 2016–17. There are few important details regarding this notification which you must be aware of before applying for it.
Details For CMAT Admission Form 2016–17 | AICTE Entrance Exam :
Name of Department :- All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
Controlling Agency :- Ministry of Human Resource Development
Name of the Test :- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
Test Centers :- 62 Exam Cities
Level of Examination :- National
Official CMAT Portal :- http://aicte-cmat.in/
Important Dates for AICTE CMAT Admission Form 2016–17 :
Commencement of Online Registration Process : 10.10.2016
Last date for sending the completely filled application form : 10.12.2016
CMAT Admit Card 2017 Download Date : 13th January, 2017
Tentative Date of CMAT 2017 : 28th & 29th January, 2017
Downloading of AICTE CMAT Answer Key : One/Two weeks after the exam
Result Declaration : 10th February, 2017 (expected)
Eligibility Criteria For CMAT Admission Form 2016–17 | AICTE Entrance Exam :
Educational Qualification For CMAT Application Form 2016 : Candidates must have completed graduation from a recognized University in any stream. Candidates who are appearing last year in 2015 they can also apply for it. Candidates must have done graduation with total 50% marks (General category candidates) and 45% marks (for SC, ST category candidates).
- Management (PGDM, MBA and similar) : Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination
- Management (PGCM) : Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration
- Management (Executive PGDM) : Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration and a minimum of 5 years relevant managerial / supervisory experience.
- Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination
Application Fee For CMAT Admission Form 2016–17 : Candidates who belong to General category they need to pay Rs. 1400/- however candidates who belong to reserved category they need to pay Rs. 700. Once the fee is submitted then it won’t be refunded. The payment can be done via online mode (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking). You can also submit the amount at any SBI Bank branch in India.
Examination Pattern : The duration of entrance examination will be 180 minutes. The examination will be conducted via online mode only. There will be total 4 sections in this examination and each section will have 25 questions. The examination will be of total 100 marks. For each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
CMAT Selection Process :- Participants will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination. There would be online test for selecting the applicants to various management courses. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT- 2017) will be conducted on 28th & 29th January, 2017 at various 62 Center. Candidate who are applying may check CMAT 2017 Syllabus & Exam Pattern from the official links given at the end. Details of these examination center is given in the table below :
Documents required for CMAT 2017 Application form | CMAT Admission Form 2016–17 : Before starting the CMAT 2017 application procedure, candidates must ensure that they keep the following details handy:
- A valid e-mail id and password
- All qualification details you need to enter in the CMAT 2017 application form
- Scanned photograph with dimension 140 x 160 (60 KB), and scanned signature with dimensions 60 x 90 (30 KB)
- A Valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
- A valid Credit / Debit card in case you want to pay online
- Last, a printer to print 3 copies of challan, in case you are planning to pay by cash at bank
Simple Step To Apply For CMAT Application Form 2016–17 | AICTE Entrance Exam :
- Firstly, aspirants need to visit on official of website of associate that is www.aicte-cmat.in
- Secondly, If you are new user, than press “New User For Registration” tab which is located on the right side of the home page and if you are existing user than, hit “existing user” tab.
- Must, fill the e-mail address and password and need to hit “sign in” button and upload scanned passport size photographs and signature (if required). The size of this photo should be 140 x 160 (≤ 60Kb) and the size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (≤ 30Kb).
- Now, you can do the payment in either online payment or cash payment.
- Finally, press submit button and take printout of the form for future reference
Important Link For CMAT Admission Form 2016–17 | AICTE Entrance Exam :
Download CMAT Official Notification 2016 – 17
Apply Online for CMAT 2017 Examination for New Registration
Existing Users Apply Now for AICTE CMAT Online Form 2017
Download CMAT Syllabus & Paper Pattern 2017
CMAT Admission Form 2016–17 Application Form process will be started from 10th October 2016, after that all the interested candidates can go for Common Management Admission Test and fill the online CMAT Application form before the last date 10th December 2016.