Applicants, Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute has released recruitment notification of 80 Technician, Radiographic Technician & Assistant Jobs. Applicants who are interested in Indira Gandhi Medical College vacancy can fill application form for IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 from here. Mode of filling application form is offline mode. You can fill application form for IGMCRI Technician Jobs & Submit it on or before the closing date 05.06.2017.
Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute has published advertisement of 80 Technician & Assistant Vacancy. Candidates who are waiting for Indira Gandhi Medical College Technician Jobs have a great opportunity to fill application form. Before filling application form candidates should check “What is the Education Qualification & Selection Criteria & Other Criteria required for IGMCRI Vacancy 2017?”. For more information about IGMCRI Technician recruitment like Eligibility Criteria & other you can check given below details.
IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 | Details for Indira Gandhi Medical College Vacancy
Name of the Department : Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute
Known As : IGMCRI
Total No. of Post : 80 Post
Job Cadre : Govt. Job
Official website : www.igmcri.com
Name of the Post : Various Vacancy
Division of IGMCRI Vacancy :
- Technician : 40 Post
- Radiographic Technician Including Dark Room Assistant : 20 Post
- OR Assistant : 20 Post
Important Dates For Indira Gandhi Medical College Technician Jobs/ IGMCRI Jobs :
Notice no. : 151-10/IGMC&RI/Estt./Contract/2017
IGMC Notification issued on : 12.05.2017
Closing date for submit application form for IGMC College Vacancy : 05.06.2017
What is the Eligibility Criteria For IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 – Qualification Details for IGMC College technician Jobs ?
IGMCRI Jobs 2017 Age Limit : Age of the candidates for Post No. 01 should be not more than 35 years & For Post 02 & 03 age should be not more than 32 years as on 05.06.2017 for IGMCRI Recruitment 2017. Age relaxation is applicable for MBC/OBC/SC as per Department Rules For IGMC College Technician Jobs 2017.
Education Qualification For Puducherry IGMC Recruitment 2017 : Applicants can check required education qualification for Indira Gandhi Medical College Jobs is mention below :
- For Post No. 01 : For this vacancy candidates must have done B.Sc. MLT (03 years course) from any recognized University & Having Computer Knowledge.
- Post No. 02 : HSC with Diploma/ Degree in Radiography from any recognized University is required for IGMC Radiography Jobs.
- For Post No. 03 : Candidates should have done SSLC or One year Training as Operating Room Assistant from any recognized University for IGMCRI OR Assistant Jobs.
Indira Gandhi Medical College recruitment 2017 Application Fee : Candidates should need to pay Rs. 200/- for filling application form for Post No. 01 & 02. For remaining vacancy candidates must paid Rs. 150/- for filling application form for IGMC Assistant Jobs. Fees should be submitted through Demand Draft/ banker’s Cheque Drawn in favor of the Director, IGMC&RI, Puducherry at IOB, Kathirkamam Branch, Puducherry.
Pay Scale For IGMCRI Puducherry Jobs 2017 :
- For Post no. 01 & 02 : Rs. 15,000/- per month will paid for IGMCRI Technician vacancy 2017.
- For Post no. 03 ; Candidates will paid Rs. 12,000/- per month for IGMC Recruitment 2017.
Method of selection For IGMC College Recruitment 2017 : Selection of the candidates for IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 will based on Written Examination & Weightage of Employment Registration. Marks distribution of Examination for IGMC Vacancy 2017 is mention below :
(a). Written exam – 90 Marks
(b). Weightage of Employment Registration – 10 Marks
What is the Exam Procedure for IGMC College Technician Vacancy & Exam Pattern for IGMCRI Written Test ?
Eligible candidates call for Written Examination. which contain question of total 90 Marks. Exam will consist Objective Type MCQ Question. Total Time Duration of exam will be 02 hours. Question paper will available in only English Language. Exam will contain question of these Subjects :
- General English – 20 Marks
- Current Affairs and General Awareness – 25 Marks
- Relevant Subjects – 45 Marks
Final Selection of the candidates will based on a merit list. which will prepare on the basis of Marks Obtain in Written Exam & Weightage of Employment registration. Schedule of Examination will notify later. For more details about IGMCRI recruitment 2017 , keep in touch with this page.
How I Fill Application Form For IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 | IGMC College Technician Application Form ?
Eligible applicants can fill application form for IGMCRI Vacancy 2017 from here by the help of given below steps :
- Applicants can visit to the official website www.igmcri.com.
- Now click on official IGMC Technician Vacancy Notification link.
- Read all the instruction from notification properly.
- Then click on Download Application form link.
- Take print out of it & Fill all required information in form properly.
- Attach your recent passport size Photo & Other required documents with application form.
- Recheck all details before submission.
- Deposit application fee & Attach a copy with application form.
- Now send the IGMC Technician Application Form on correct postal address.
IGMCRI Jobs application form Postal Address :
Indira Gandhi Medical College & research Institute,
Vazhoudavur Road, Kathirkamam, Puducherry – 605 009
The link which is Important For IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 | Indira Gandhi Medical College Jobs
You May Also Check Other Related Jobs
Conclusion: IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 For 80 Technician & OR Assistant Jobs. Candidates can fill the application form for IGMC Technician Jobs 207 on or before the last date 05.06.2017.