Department of JKS Power Development Corporation Limited has released a JKSPDC Recruitment 2017 notification on 05.08.2017. There are 149 Junior Engineer, Geological Assistant, Surveyor Vacancies. Candidate who are looking for permanent govt. jobs in J&K can check given below section full details for JKSPDC Notification 2017. Eligible applicants can fill the JKSPDC jobs through offline mode. Contestant can send JKS Power Development Corporation Limited application form before the last date 06.09.2017.
What is JKSPDC Full Form ? Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited is recruit the candidate through JKSPDC Recruitment 2017. It is great opportunity for all the application who are make his/her career in Junior Engineer & Geological Assistant jobs. If any contestant can search What is Eligibility Criteria JKSPDC Jobs 2017 ?, Who can apply For JKSPDC Vacancy ?, then check given below section. More details for educational qualification, age limit, application fee, salary structure, How to apply etc.
Overview of JKSPDC Recruitment 2017 For 149 Jr. Engineer Vacancy
Name of Department : Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited
Popular as : JKSPDC
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
Apply Mode : Offline
Total Vacancy : 149 post
Name of Post : Junior Engineer, Surveyor (Geology) & Geological Assistant Vacancy
JKS Power Development Corporation Limited Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Electrical Junior Engineer Jobs : 36 Post (Gen-19, RBA-08, SC-04 , ST-04 , ALC-01 )
- Instrumentation Junior Engineer For BHEP : 02 Post
- Civil Junior Engineer Vacancy : 90 Post (Gen-51, RBA-18, SC-8 , ST-9 , ALC-3 , Social Caste-1 )
- Geologist Assistant : 03 Post
- Mechanical Junior Engineer Post : 13 Post (Gen-7, RBA-03, SC-01 , ST-01, Social Caste:01)
- Automation Junior Engineer For BHEP Vacancy : 02 Post For General Category Candidate
- Surveyor (Geology) : 03 Post
Important Date For JKSPDC Recruitment 2017 :
JKSPDC Notification Releasing Date : 05.08.2017
Starting Date of Application Form : 08.08.2017
Last date for sending duly filled prescribed format application form is 06.09.2017
What is Eligibility Criteria For JKSPDC Recruitment 2017 Check Educational Qualification & Age Limit ?
Academic Qualification For Jammu & Kashmir SPDC Vacancy 2017
Contestant who are interested for JKSPDC Jobs can check given below post wise required qualification.
- Electrical Junior Engineer Jobs : B.Tech/ B.E in EE/ EC and Diploma in EE with at least 60% marks from from a University established by law in India/ AICET approved institute.
- Instrumentation Junior Engineer For BHEP Jobs : candidates must have acquired B.E/ B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering.
- Civil Junior Engineer Vacancy : B.Tech/ B.E or Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks from a University established by law in India/ AICET approved institute.
- Geological Assistant Post : M.Sc in Geology from Government recognized university with minimum 60% of marks in qualifying examination.
- Mechanical Junior Engineer Post : B.Tech/ B.E or Diploma in Mech. Engineering with at least 60% marks from a University established by law in India/ AICET approved institute.
- Automation Junior Engineer For BHEP Vacancy : candidates should have done B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering & ECE branch.
- Surveyor (Geology) Jobs : B.Sc in Geology from Govt. recognized university with minimum 55% of marks in qualifying examination.
Age Criteria For JKSPDCL Vacancy : applicants maximum age limit should be 40 years & minimum age limit should be 18 years. Age Relaxation is 2 years for PWD, 3 years for ST/ST/RBA/ ALC/OSC & 8 years for Ex-Servicemen.
Application Fee For JKSPDC Recruitment 2017 : Applicants those who want to participant in this Selection process they need to pay the application/ examination fee of Rs. 200/-. Candidate should pay the application fee through Cash/DD in favor of General Manager (Accounts) Corporate Office Srinagar/Camp Office Jammu.
Check Pay Scale & Grade Pay For Junior Engineer, Surveyor (Geology) & Geological Assistant Vacancy :
Candidate who are clear all the selection criteria will get the good salary for JKSPDC Jobs 2017. We are providing given below section for post wise salary & grade pay. Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800/- Per Month. Grade Pay – Rs.4,200/- for Junior Engineer. For Geological Assistant post Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800/- Per Month. Grade Pay – Rs.4,280/-. Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200/- Per Month. Grade Pay – Rs.2,400/- for Surveyor (Geology) Jobs.
Selection Process For JKS Power Development Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 Notification :
Candidate should be selected on the basis of best performance in screening test, weightage assigned to merit for the Qualifications and called for interview in the ratio of 1:5. We are providing given below full details for weightage of marks.
How to Apply Jammu & Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited (JKSPDC Recruitment) 2017 ?
- First of all candidates log on to the official website www.jkspdc.nic.in.
- Now click on official notification link.
- Read all the information from JKSPDCL Jobs Notification.
- If you are eligible then click on download application form link.
- fill all the details in offline form without any error.
- Attached recent passport size photo & required documents.
- Recheck all details before send offline Form & Deposit application fee.
- Candidate can send the form at the Corporate Office Srinagar/ Camp Office Jammu.
- Print out the JKSPDC Application Form for future use.
List the Required Certificate, Which is attached with Application Form :
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Valid category certificate if any
- Marks certificates of prescribed qualification.
- Experience Certificate if any
Important Link For JKSPDC Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application Form :
You May Also Check Other Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs
|JAKEDA Recruitment||GMC Jammu Recruitment|
|LAHDC Kargil Recruitment||–|
Conclusion: Jammu & Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited has released a notification for 149 Junior Engineers, Geological Assistants, and Surveyors post. Interested candidates can send the application form before the last date 04th September 2017. check the eligibility criteria full details for JKSPDC Recruitment 2017.