Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019 is available for Sub-Inspector Posts. the Department is going to appoint candidates on 300 vacancies. Online registration will be started from 16 October 2019. Interested applicant may fill up their application form before the closing dates 06 November 2 019. Candidates have who graduation degree can apply online for Karnataka Police Vacancy 2019. Before apply aspirants should check age limit, Application Fee, & Payscale from the given below article.
Summaries Information About Karnataka Police Jobs 2019
|Department Name||Karnataka State Police Department|
|Well Known as||KSP|
|Vacancy Name||Sub-Inspector Civil Posts|
|Total Posts||300 Posts|
|Last date to fill online application||06 Novemberr2019|
Collect Qualification, Age, & Application Fee Details For Karnataka Police Vacancy 2019
|Online Registration for SI Posts will be started from||16 October 2019|
|Closing Date For submission of online Form||06 November 2019|
|Deadline For deposition of an application fee||08 November 2019|
|Minimum Qualification||Candidates must have Graduation Degree from the registered university by UGC & its equivalent.|
Age should be calculated from 06.11.19991 to 06.11.19998 (Both date included)
|Upper Age Relaxation||
|Selection Process||Candidates will get selected on the basis of given below stages:
|Download Karnataka Police Sub-inspector Notification 2019 PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online Form of Karnataka Police SI Jobs 2019||Apply Now|
Commonly Asked Questions For Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019 | Some FAQs For Karnataka Police SI Vacancy 2019
What Is the distribution of Vacancies for Karnataka Police Jobs 2019?
Direct Category: 245 Posts
In-Service Category: 31 Posts
Ex-serviceman Category: 23 Posts
In-Service Ex-Serviceman: 01 Posts
What Is The Endurance Test & Physical Standard Criteria For Karnataka Police Vacancy?
How to apply for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates should open official Website of Karnataka State Police i.e. rec19.ksp-online.in.
- Open 2019, Vacancy Advt. from the Homepage of Karnataka Police Website.
- Click on Sub Inspector Civil Advt. shown in the table.
- Read complete notification carefully and check eligibility criteria details.
- Eligible aspirants may apply online form links given here.
- Pay the application fee through a suitable mode.
- Recheck your details mentioned in the application form.
- Click on the submit button for registration.
What Are The Documents Required For Karnataka Police SI Jobs 2019?
- Register Mobile Number,
- Aadhar Card,
- Qualification details,
- General Details,
- Caste Certificate If required,
- Scanned Passport size Photo & signature.
Conclusion: Karnataka State Police department has issued notification for 300 Sub Inspector Civil Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019 from links given here.