Have you applied for Kerala SET 2020? then need to check this full page till the end. The LBS Center for Science & Technology, Thiruvanthapuram, Kerala is going to conduct the Kerala State Eligibility Test 2020 in the upcoming date 28th March 2020 at various exam centers across the Kerala State. Candidates who are going to appear in this exam should collect the detailed Kerala SET Syllabus 2020 with the Latest Exam Pattern for better exam preparation. Here we are also going to provide the Kerala SET Exam Syllabus 2020 to make an easy way to the preparation of the exam. Candidates who study according to the give study material will get better marks in this exam. Further updates can check from the below article carefully.
General Details About Kerala SET Examination 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern | Get Kerala SET Exam Date 2020
|Organization Name||LBS Centre for Science & Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala|
|Exam Name||Kerala State Eligibility Test February 2020|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Last date for Online Payment||12th January 2020|
|Status of Kerala SET Syllabus 2020||Available Here|
|Exam Dates||29th March 2020|
What are the Important Dates for Kerala State Eligibility Test 2020? | Download LBS Kerala SET Exam Syllabus 2020 Subject Wise PDF
Candidates who are looking for Kerala SET Syllabus 2020 can download here along with the Latest Exam Pattern. A huge number of candidates have applied for the online application form before the last date. Now candidates are required to collect all required and important material for the exam. If you want to start your exam preparation then you need to download the LBS SET Syllabus 2020 here from below. Further details can check here in steps wise from below.
|Issue of GO||26th December 2019|
|Online Registration Starting||28th December 2019|
|Online Registration Closing||10th January 2020|
|Online Payment of Registered Candidate||12th January 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Printout of the Application form (Only Different Challenged Candidates)||20th January 2020|
|Online Admission Ticket||19th March 2020|
|Date of Test||29th March 2020|
|Releasing of Answer Key||Last week of March 2020|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of May 2020|
What is the Kerala State Eligibility Test Pattern 2020? | Check Kerala SET Exam Scheme for Paper 1 & Paper 2
For your preparation in a better way should know about the Kerala SET 2020 Exam Pattern. Here we are providing detail about the exam pattern. Candidates can get the idea about the examination and can check what type of questions will be in the Exam?. Collect the complete details from below and study hard for the exam to crack with the good marks.
Kerala SET Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2020:
|Mode of examination||Written exam|
|Number of question||120 questions (60 questions in each part)|
|Maximum Marks||120 marks|
|Types of questions||Objective questions|
|Marking scheme||+1 mark for each correct answer|
Download Kerala State Eligibility Test Paper 1 Syllabus 2020 | Get Kerala SET Paper 1 Exam Syllabus 202o Topic Wise
- General Studies
- Language and Reasoning
- Current Affairs
- Foundations of education
- Teaching-learning and evaluation
- Communication, technology, research, and educational administration
Kerala SET Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2020
|Mode of examination||Written exam|
|Number of question||120 questions. 80 questions for mathematics and statistics.|
|Types of questions||Objective questions|
|Marking scheme||+1 mark for a correct answer except for mathematics and statistics which have 1.5 marks for the correct answer.|
Download Kerala State Eligibility Test Paper 2 Syllabus 2020 | Kerala SET Paper 2 Exam Syllabus 2020
- Arabic – Arabic Prose, grammar, Arabic Criticism, Indo Arabic literature, translation.
- Botany – Diversity of life forms-I, diversity of lofe forms-II, functional plant biology and analysis plant physiology, molecular cell biology and heredity, ecology and environment, applied botany.
- Chemistry – Inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, physical chemistry, theoretical chemistry, analytical chemistry, some selected topics in chemistry.
- Commerce – Management concepts and strategies, business environment policy and MIS, financial and corporate accounting, quantitative techniques and research methods, financial management and marketing, cost and management accounting.
- Economics – Microeconomic theory and applications, macroeconomic theory and application, quantitative methods for economic analysis, development analysis of India and Kerala, economic development and environmental economics, money banking, public finance, and international trade.
- English – History of British English literature, 20th century and contemporary British literature, American, Indian and New literature in English, history of the structure of English and English language teaching, literary theory and criticism.
- French – Literature, culture and civilization, linguistics, methodology and file, grammar, francophone literature, culture and civilization, contemporary France.
- Geography – Concepts in geography, physical geography, resource geography, urban and regional planning, geoinformatics, the geography of India.
- Geology – Physical geology, remote sensing, geochemistry, structural geology, stratigraphy, crystallography, and cinematography, etc.
- German – Linguistik/Deutsche sprachgeschichte basic linguistics, deutsche literaturgeschichte, Deutsche Literatur/ Literaturwissenschaft, history of western philosophy and german culture, Politische Geschichte / Landeskunde, methods of teaching german as a foreign language.
- Hindi– Hindi Sahitya ka itihas – aadikal se purv bharatendu yug tak, bharatendu yug se unnees sou chalees tak, aadhunik kal – 1940 se 2015 tak, history of Hindi language and structural grammar, western and eastern literary thoughts, prosody and poetics, functional Hindi, translation, and linguistics.
- History – Historical method, historiography, Kerala history, ancient and medieval Indian history, modern Indian history, selected themes of world history.
- Home Science – Human development and family relations, food science, nutrition and dietetics, family resources management, textile science and fashion designing, extension and development communication, research and development in family and community science.
- Journalism – Dimensions of mass communication, media history and laws, reporting and editing, advertising, public relations, corporate communications, and media management, electronic and digital media, communication research.
- Latin – Grammar, prose, history, poetry, translation (Latin into English and vice versa), short story and drama.
- Mathematics – Fundamental concepts, real and complex analysis, abstract algebra, linear algebra and matrix theory, number theory and differential equations, topology and financial analysis.
- Music – History of music, music, and temples, manodharma sangeeta, raga classification in ancient Tamil music, theories of ragas, modern trends in music, etc.
- Philosophy – Classical Indian philosophy, contemporary Indian philosophy, western philosophy, contemporary western philosophy, v logic, ethics.
- Physics – Mathematical physics, quantum mechanics, electromagnetic theory, nuclear particle physics, condensed matter physics, electronics, etc.
- Political science – Modern political analysis, political thoight, Indian governemtn and politics, comparative politics, international relations, public administration.
- Psychology – Cognitive processes, motivation, emotion and learning, psychometry, relation and research methodology, personality and social psychology, psychopathology, applied psychology.
- Russian – Russian grammar, morphology and syntax, modern Russian language: lexicology and phonetics, Russian cultural history, Russian literature: prose fiction, Russian literature: poetry and drama.
- Sanskrit – General sanskrit, sahitya, jyotisa, vyakarna, nyaya, vedanta.
- Social work – history and philosophy of social work, sociology, developmental psychology, community organization, social casework, social work research, and statistics, etc.
- Sociology – Sociology: discipline, concepts and processes, sociological theories, social research methods and statistics, sociology of India, theory and practice of development, globalization and emerging challenges.
- Statistics – Mathematical methods for statistics, probability theory, distributions in statistics, estimation and testing of hypotheses, sample surveys and design experiments, multivariate analysis, stochastic processes, and index numbers.
- Syriac – Syriac grammar, history and language of Syriac language, Syriac poetry and liturgical literature, secular, biblical and monastic literature, India nad Syriac literature, history of Syriac churches, current affairs.
- Zoology – Taxonomy, animal diversity, and applied zoology, evolution, ecology, biodiversity and ethology, physiology, immunology, and developmental biology, biochemistry, biophysics, and biostatistics, genetics, biotechnology, and microbiology, cell biology, molecular biology, and bioinformatics.
- Biotechnology – Cell biology genetics and molecular biology, biochemistry, enzymology, biophysics and instrumentation, microbiology, immunology, pharmaceutical biotechnology, etc.
Download Kerala SET 2020 Syllabus Subject Wise PDF
Kerala SET 2020 Notification
Download Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2020 Name Wise
Conclusion: This is most important for all candidates to download Kerala SET Syllabus 2020 to crack this exam with higher marks. Candidates should collect a detailed syllabus with the new exam pattern for better exam preparation. Further updates can also check from this webpage.