Khadi and Village Industries Commission has declared the notification for 108 Executive, Assistant & Other Posts. Those applicants who are interested can apply online for KVIC Recruitment 2020 before or on 19.01.2020. The commencement date of the online application form for KVIC Executive, Assistant & Other Jobs 2020 is 20.12.2019. Additionally, we have mentioned all the information just like Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc. Moreover, to grab further information for Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment 2020, you can visit official links as mentioned below. Furthermore, fresh and latest updates aspirants stay tuned with us.
Fresh Update As On 18.01.2020: KVIC Recruitment 2020 application forms are available on its official website. Aspirants can fill up the registration form before the closing date which is 19-01-2020. Furthermore, updates aspirants Stay Tuned with us.
Fresh Update As On 07.01.2020: KVIC Executive, Assistant & Other 2020 application forms are available on its official website. Aspirants can fill up the online application form before the closing date which is 19.01.2020. Moreover, for more updates Candidates Stay Tuned with us for fresh and latest updates.
Fresh Update As On 01.01.2020: Khadi and Village Industries Commission 2020 application forms are available on its official website. Aspirants can fill up the online application form before the closing date which is 19.01.2020. Moreover, for more updates Candidates Stay Tuned with us for fresh and latest updates.
Khadi and Village Industries Commission Vacancy 2020, KVIC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Title of the Position||108 Posts|
|Number of Posts||Executive, Assistant & Other Vacancies|
|Application mode||Online Registration Process|
|KVIC Official Website||kvic.org.in|
What Is The Closing Date To Apply For KVIC Executive, Assistant & Other Jobs 2020?
Opening date to apply online for KVIC Executive, Assistant & Other Vacancy: 20.12.2019
The due date for submission of applications through the Online mode: 19.01.2020
How Many Seats Available In Khadi and Village Industries Commission?
- Senior Executive (Economic Research): 02 Posts
- Executive (Village Industries): 56 Posts
- Executive (Khadi): 06 Posts
- Junior Executive (FBAA):03 Posts
- Junior Executive (Adm. & HR): 15 Posts
- Assistant (Village Industries): 15 Posts
- Assistant (Khadi): 08 Posts
- Assistant (Training): 03 Posts
Total: 108 Vacancies
What Is Age Limit For KVIC Executive, Assistant & Other Vacancy 2020?
Candidates should have a maximum age of 27 years for KVIC Recruitment 2020.
What Is Age Relaxation For KVIC Jobs 2020?
Those aspirants who belong to other categories can check relaxation in age limit for KVIC Vacancy here:
- Age Relaxation is as per the government regulations.
Which Educational Qualifications Will Be Required For KVIC Executive, Assistant & Other Jobs?
To apply for KVIC Recruitment, you must need to fulfill some educational qualifications as follows:
- 10th Pass
- 12th pass
- Also, have a relevant required degree from recognized University/Institute.
What Is KVIC Executive, Assistant & Other Recruitment Process 2020?
Candidates will get selected for Executive, Assistant & Other posts on the basis of the:
- Computer-Based Examination (CBT)
- Documentary Verification
How Much Salary will Be Offered By KVIC Department?
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission will pay a nice pay band to the selected aspirants for KVIC Jobs 2020 as given here:
- As it will mention on the official notification.
What Is Application Fee & Fee Payment Procedure For KVIC Executive, Assistant & Other Vacancy 2020?
There will be an application fee of Rs. 1000/- for all the candidates who have applied in KVIC vacancies.
How To Apply Online For KVIC Recruitment 2020? Khadi and Village Industries Commission Vacancy 2020
- First of all, log on to the Official Website of KVIC.
- Click on the KVIC Notification Pdf link from the Home page.
- Read all the instructions as given in Khadi and Village Industries Commission Notification and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill up the online application form completely and submit it.
- Also, take the printout of the submitted KVIC Online Application Form for future use.
Conclusion: KVIC Recruitment 2020 Notification has published for 108 Executive, Assistant & Other Posts. The last date to apply online for KVIC Bharti 2020 is 19.01.2020.
Are you Applying for KVIC Recruitment 2019? then check the complete details from here. Khadi and Village Industries Commission has released a fresh advertisement to recruit on 119 Posts. Only SC and ST Candidates may apply online application form. There are various KVIC Vacancy 2019 available in Group B and Group C Category. Candidates who have interested in this Government Jobs 2019 can fill their application form. The online application form shall be entertained between 1st and 31st July 2019. In addition to this candidates can check KVIC Jobs 2019 details from the below section. You can also check this page till the end for complete details.
Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment 2019 Overview | Get Details About KVIC Group B Jobs 2019
|Name of the Organization||Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Well Known as||KVIC|
|Total Vacancies||119 Posts|
|KVIC Vacancy Name||Group B & Group C|
|Apply Mode||Online Registration|
|KVIC Recruitment 2019 Last Date||31st July 2019|
What are the Eligibility Criteria for KVIC Group B Recruitment 2019 | Check KVIC Group C Jobs 2019 Eligibility & Selection Details
|Important Dates To Remember For KVIC Jobs 2019 | KVIC Group C Vacancy 2019|
|KVIC Advertisement No.||KVIC/Adm./Recruitment/2(30)/2019-20|
|Opening Date To Apply Online For KVIC Online Application Form||23.06.2019|
|Closing Date of Online Registration For KVIC Vacancy||07.07.2019|
|KVIC Online Exam Date (Tentatively)||August 2019 (Tentatively)|
|Distribution of Vacancies For KVIC Recruitment 2019 | KVIC Group B Vacancy 2019|
|Assistant Director Grade I (Group B (I))||07 Posts|
|Senior Executive (Group B (II))||09 Posts|
|Executive (Group C (I))||53 Posts|
|Junior Executive (Group C (II))||37 Posts|
|Assistant (Group C (II))||13 Posts|
|KVIC Jobs 2019 Educational Qualifications||Candidates should be passed Engineering Degree/ MBA/ Master Degree/ CA from a recognized Institute or University.|
|Age Criteria For KVIC Vacancy 2019||Candidates should be maximum of|
|Maximum Age Relaxation For KVIC Recruitment 2019||Age relaxation will be given as per the State Government Rules and Regulations.|
|KVIC Group C Recruitment 2019 Fees details||Candidates should check official notification for KVIC Online Application Fee details.|
|Selection Process For KVIC Jobs 2019|
|Download KVIC Notification for Group B & C||Click Here|
|KVIC Vacancy 2019 Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Apply Online For KVIC Admit Card 2019||Download Here|
|KVIC Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Collect Here|
|Get KVIC Result 2019||Download Here|
FAQs About KVIC Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ ST Candidates 2019
Who Can Apply for KVIC Jobs 2019 Group B & Group C Post?
Only SC/ ST candidates are eligible to submit the application form. No Other category candidates are invited for the KVIC Executive Recruitment 2019. So check the detailed advertisement carefully before going to apply.
What are the PayScale Criteria for KVIC Group B & Group C Recruitment 2019:
The KVIC Pay Scale will be given to the candidates who will be selected for the respective post. Candidates can check details of KVIC Vacancy 2019 Pay Scale from the official notification.
- Group B (I): PB2 in Pay Scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800 with Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay (Pay Matrix Level – 9)
- Group B (II): PB2 in Pay Scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Rs. 4200/- Grade pay as per the Level Matrix – 6
- Group C (I): PB1 in Pay Scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800 as per the Matrix Level – 5
- Group C (II): PB1 in Pay Scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Rs. 2400/- Grade Pay As per the Matrix Level – 4
What Can I do if Any Problems Faced while Submitting KVIC Online Application Form 2019?
If any problem faced by candidates in filling KVIC Online Form may contact the Help Desk Number 18002090820 between 10 AM and 5 PM on working days. For other quarries can send email to email@example.com.
How will the board select candidates for KVIC Recruitment 2019 Group B & Group C?
The selection of candidates for KVIC Vacancy 2019 will purely on the basis of Computer-Based Online Exam and Interview Test. Candidates performance in the exam will get selected for the applied post. For more details can check as below.
- For Group B (I) Vacancy will be two-stage selection basis on Computer-Based Examination and followed by Interview Test.
- For Group B (II) and Group C will be made as per the Merit List on the basis of performance in Online Exam. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Documents Verification.
Conclusion: KVIC is invited online application form from SC/ ST candidates for KVIC Recruitment 2019 for 119 Group B and Group C Jobs. Candidates who have interested in KVIC Jobs 2019 can submit the online application form before the last date 31.07.2019.
In the past few days, Khadi and Village Industries Commission has released a notification for a total of 342 Vacant posts. According to the KVIC Recruitment, 2017 advertisement applicants can apply for Assistant Director, Senior Executive & other designations. The applicants who are interested in Khadi Board Vacancy can fill the application form for various posts through Online Mode. Candidates should submit the completely filled application form for KVIC Jobs will be closed on 19th November 2017. The participants will get all the essential information about Khadi Gram Udyog Jobs 2017 here in the article coming below.
KVIC Recruitment 2017 notification is released on the official website. Applicants who are interested in KVIC Gazetted Vacancy can fill the application form for 342 posts. The participant who has not yet applied for Khadi Board Jobs can now fill the application form as the registration process has started on 22nd October 2017. Candidates will get Khadi Gram Udyog Recruitment related details like eligibility criteria, application fee, pay scale, steps to fill the application form here. You will also get the direct official links to fill the Online application form and to download the notification pdf for KVIC Vacancy 2017 here at naukri.today.
General Details for KVIC Recruitment 2017 –18 | Brief Details for Khadi Board Vacancy Notice
Name of the Organization: Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)
Total No. of Posts: 342 Vacancies
Name of the Vacancy: Assistant Director, Executive Posts, Junior Executive & Other Posts
Application Mode: Online Mode
Recruitment Location: Mumbai
Official Website: kvic.org.in
Distribution of Posts for Khadi Gram Udyog Jobs 2017
Who is eligible for Khadi Gram Udyog Vacancy 2017? Check Pay Scale for KVIC Jobs
Education Qualification for KVIC Recruitment
- For Group – B Gazetted Post (Assistant Director Jobs): Applicant must have Engineering Degree in textile, Masters degree in Economics/ Statics/ Commerce/ Science/ MBA/ M.com/ CA Or in any other streams. Participants applying for Assist. Dir. should have working experience in their streams.
- Group – B Non-Gazetted Post: The participant should hold a Bachelor Degree in Law, Masters degree in Economics/ Statics/ Commerce/ or in any subject.
- Group – C Technical Post (Executive Jobs): Candidates should hold an Engineering Degree/ Masters degree from any discipline or diploma certificate in relevant field for KVIC Recruitment 2017-18.
Age Limit for KVIC Gazetted Jobs 2017
The participants who wish to apply for the posts of Assistant Director should be maximum 35 years and 30 years for Non- Gazetted Officer Jobs. Applicants who wish to fill the application form for KVIC Executive Vacancy should be in the age group of 18 years to 27 years.
Pay Scale for Khadi Board Vacancy
- Group-B (Gazetted Post): Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- With Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Group-B (Non-Gazetted Post): Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- With Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
- Group-C (Non-Gazetted Post): Rs. 5200/-to 20200/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
Application Fee for KVIC Non- Gazetted Jobs
Candidates who want to fill the application form for KVIC Recruitment 2017 need to pay the application fee. The applicants can check the post wise registration fee to be paid by the contenders.
- Group-B (Gazetted Post): Rs. 1,200/- for General and OBC Category and Rs. 600/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
- Group-B (Non-Gazetted Post): Rs. 800/- for Gen. & OBC and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/PWD Applicants.
- Group-C (Non-Gazetted Post) : Technical & Non-Technical Posts) : Rs. 500/- for General & OBC and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/PWD Participants
Selection Process For Khadi Udyog Vacancy 2017
Khadi and Village Industries Commission will be going to select the eligible candidates for 342 vacant posts. The applicants who are appearing for KVIC Junior Translator Jobs will have to give 2 papers i.e. Objective type or Descriptive Type. For the rest of the post, applicants have to give the Computer Based Online Test, which includes 120 Questions. To check more details for KVIC Vacancy selection Process you can refer the official notification pdf from the below mentioned official links.
How to Apply Online for KVIC Recruitment 2017? Steps to fill Application Form for Khadi Board Jobs
- First, go on the official website i.e. kvic.org.in
- Then, in the bottom click on “Vacancies” option.
- Now, open the notification for “KVIC Recruitment 2017” and read it completely.
- If you are eligible, click on “Apply Online” Link
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Recheck all the details and pay the application fee.
- Now, click on Submit Button.
- You can take a print out of the application form for future use.
Important dates for Khadi Gram Udyog Vacancy 2017
KVIC Recruitment Notification No. : Adm.-I/NGR/KVIC/2(30)/2017-18
Starting Date to Fill Application Form for KVIC Jobs: 22.10.2017
Registrations for Khadi Board Recruitment will be closed on 19.11.2017
Last Date for payment of Application Fee for KVIC Gazetted Jobs: 21.11.2017
Tentative Date for Online Computer Based Test: 23.12.2017 or 24.12.2017
Official Links for KVIC Recruitment 2017 – 18
Conclusion: KVIC Recruitment 2017 – 18 advertisement is released on its official website for 342 pots of Assist. Director, Sr. Executive, etc. Contenders who wish to apply for KVIC Vacancy 2017 can fill the application form online from here. The last date to submit the completely filled application form for Khadi Board Jobs is 19th November 2017.