Candidates are you looking for Police jobs ? Then here is MP Police Recruitment 2017 for you. Madhya Pradesh Vyapam department has publish notification for 611 Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander Vacancy. Applicant can apply MP Police SI Jobs 2017 through online mode. Candidates can fill application form in between 01.08.2017 to 30.08.2017 for MP Police 611 Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander Recruitment Test. For more details of MP Police SI, Subedar, ASI Information 2017 applicants can visit the below given section.
The Madhya Pradesh Police Department is the Law Enforcement Agency for the state of Madhya Pradesh in India. Madhya Pradesh Police comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Madhya Pradesh. Now department has recruit the candidate through MP Police Recruitment 2017. In this article we are providing all the details about MP Police Bharti 2017 like Eligibility criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to apply, Age Relaxation etc. is given as under.
Short Details about MP Police Recruitment 2017 For 611 SI & Platoon Commander Jobs
Name of the Organization : MP Police Department
Total No of Vacancies : 611 Posts
Application Mode : Online
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Category : Police Jobs
Official Website : www.vyapam.nic.in.
Name of the Posts : Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander Jobs
MP Police 611 Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander Recruitment 2017 Division Category wise
What is Important date for MP Vyapam Subedar Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 ?
Online Submission of MP Police Job form Started from : 01.08.2017
Closing date for submit online Application form : 30.08.2017
MP Vyapam Examination date : 22-10-2017 to 29-10-2017
What Eligibility Criteria Required for MP Police Recruitment 2017 ? Check Educational Qualification & age Limit
Age limit for MP Vyapam Subedar Sub Inspector vacancy : Applicant who are belonging from General Category minimum age must be 18 years and upper age is not more then 25 years.
Relaxation for Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander Jobs : Applicant who are belonging from SC/ ST/ OBC Category minimum age limit is 18 years & upper age limit is 38 years. For more information aspirant can check official website.
Educational Qualification for MP Police Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander Recruitment 2017 : Candidate who want to apply for the MP Police Recruitment 2017 must have Graduation degree in any stream. For more information applicant can visit the official website of the MP Vyapam i.e. MP Police SI 611 Sub Inspector Vacancy.
Minimum Physical Eligibility for MP Police Recruitment 2017 : Participants should be qualify physical test for the Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander Job. Men Height must be 167.5 Km and Women Height must be 152.4.
MP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Examination Fee : Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander Vacancy Examination fee for the applicants are given here.
- For UR Candidates :
700/- Rs. for 2Question Paper
500/- Rs. for 1 Question Paper
- SC/ ST/ OBC Applicants :
350 /- Rs. for 2 question Paper
250/- Rs. for 1 Question Paper
MP Police Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale : Selected participants for Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander Vacancy will be paid pay scale Rs. 9300-34800/- and grade Payment is Rs. 3400/-.
What is MP Recruitment 2017 Selection Process for 611 Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander Vacancy ?
MP Recruitment 2017 Examination date is 22th October 2017 to 29th October 2017. Applicants who want to select in MP Recruitment 2017 must pass the each level which is given as under :
- First Level : Written Exam
- Second Level : Physical Test ( Physical Endurance test, Physical Standard Test)
- Third Level : Interview.
Candidates who qualify written examination will appear in the (second level) Physical Test. After qualifying physical Test applicants will be call for Interview. For the posts of Sub Inspector Written test will be organized for 100 marks and exam duration is 2 hours.
Physical Test Details for MP Vyapam Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants who are qualified in written test only they are called for physical tests.
- There are three events in MP Vyapam Sub Inspector Recruitment physical tests
- 800 Meters Running
- Long Jump
Physical Measurements Details:
For Male Candidates Height is 167.5 cms, Chest is 81 cms after breath 86 cm
For Female Candidates Height is 152.4 cms and Weight is according to height.
- Chest: 81 – 86 cm for male only.
- Race 800 meter :
- In 02 minute 40 second for male. (One Chance)
- 3 minute 30 second For female Participants.(One Chance)
- 3 minute 15 second for Ex-Serviceman.(One Chance)
- Long Jump:
- 13 Feed for Male. (3 Chance)
- 10 feed for Female applicants.(3 Chance)
- 10 Feet for Ex-Serviceman.(3 Chance)
- 19 Feet for Male aspirants.(3 Chance)
- 15 Feet for Female applicants.(3 Chance)
- 15 feet for Ex-Serviceman.(3 Chance)
How to fill online form for MP Police Recruitment 2017 For 611 posts of Sub-Inspector and Subedar Jobs ?
- First applicants go to the official website of MP Recruitment 2017 i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Applicant should search the MP vyapam Police Recruitment 2017 notification and click on it.
- Read the whole notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on apply online tab.
- Enter the all personal and academic education details without error.
- Update the scan passport size photo and candidate signature.
- Then submit the exam fee through online at the mponlineportal.
- Before submit the application form recheck it.
- After recheck the registration form click on the submit tab.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Links For MP Police Recruitment 2017
Conclusion : MP Vyapam Department has issued MP Police Recruitment 2017 for 611 Sub Inspector & Commander Recruitment 2017-18. Aspirants who want to apply for the MP Police vacancy can apply from 01st August 2017 to 30th August 2017. Exam date and all the information is given above.