This is good news for all candidates who want Make Career in Medical Field. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the NEET Application Form 2020 on its official website. This is National Level Exam for all those candidates who want to get admission to MBBS/ BDS Courses. So Eligible candidates may submit the NEET 2020 Online Form from the starting dates 02.12.2019. The application form is now available in online mode through its official website. The last date to submit the NEET Online Application Form 2020 will be 31.12.2019. The NTA has also released NEET 2020 Notification against the Jammu & Kashmir and Leh Candidates separately on its official website. The board has also set the 98 additional exam centers for the UTs in India. Further details can also check from below with the attached Official Notification PDF Below the page.
General Details of NTA NEET Application Form 2020 | Get NEET 2020 Notification PDF Here
|Name of Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Examination Name||National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2020|
|Available For||Under Graduate (UG) Program|
|Registration Mode||Online Form|
|Examination Centers||150 cities|
|NEET 2020 Examination Mode||Pen-based written exam|
|NEET Application Form Last Date||31.12.2019|
What is the National Eligibility Entrance Test??? Common Details For CBSE NEET UG 2020
The National Testing Agency (NTA) every year conduct the NEET Exam to give an admission of candidates for MBBS/ BDS Courses in India at various medical colleges. Now this time the board is going to conduct NEET 2020 for all candidates. So, candidates, you need to check the complete eligibility criteria from below. Only candidates who satisfy the complete criteria as mentioned below are eligible to apply NEET Application Form 2020. This year the board has released the NTA NEET Notification 2020 in 06 languages at the official website. You can check the complete information vouchers from below with a separate direct link.
Some Frequently Asked Questions Regarding NTA NEET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates & Other Selection Process
What is the Required Educational Qualification of NEET 2020?
- Candidates should be passed 12th Standard from a recognized institute or board.
- The mandatory subjects for NEET 2020 are Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology with English.
- Candidates in 12th Class should have 50% for General and General – EWS, 45% Marks for PH and 40& Marks for SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates in PCB Group.
What are the Age Limits to Apply NEET Application Form 2020 Online?
Candidates should be completed their age as on the last date of submitting NTA NEET Online Form 2020. Check below for details.
- Minimum Age: 17 Years Old,
- Maximum Age: 25 Years Old.
Is there Age Relaxation Available at NEET 2020 Notification?
Candidates will also get benefits of relaxation in age as per the defined in NEET Official Notification. Only reserved category candidates will able to get the relaxation as mentioned below.
- All the candidates who belong to the category of SC, ST, OBC-NCL & PwD will get 05 Years of relaxation in the upper age limit.
What are the Important Dates to be Remember for NEET Application Form 2020?
Date of released advertisement: 02.12.2019
Online Registration Window For NEET UG Open From 02.12.2019
The last Date NEET Application Form 2020 is: 31.12.2019
Make Payment of application fees from 02.12.2019 to 01.01.2020
Correction in NEET UG Online Form: 15.01.2020 to 31.01.2020
National Eligibility Entrance Test Admit Cards are available from 27.03.2020
Date of NEET-UG 2020 Entrance Exam: 03.06.2020
The result will be declared for NTA NEET 2020: 04th June 2020
What is the Application Fee should be submitted for NEET Application Form 2020?
Candidates will have to pay some NEET 2020 Application charges as per mentioned below. The application fee should be submitted between the dates mentioned above. Only candidates who have eligible can pay the application fee through provided online mode only. No Other mode will available for the fee submission. The fees once submitted will not refundable ay any cost. So carefully check the fee details from below.
- General Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- General-EWS/ OBC-NCL: Rs. 1400/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender: Rs. 800/-
What is the Payment Method of Fees For NTS NEET Application Form 2020?
Candidates who are applying for NEET Online Registration 2020 should have to pay some application charges as mentioned above. Candidates will have to submit an additional charge as per the respective Bank rules. GST will also applicable for online payment.
Am I Eligible to Apply NEET Application Form 2020? | Check the NEET 2020 Selection Process, Exam Pattern
After the successfully submitted the NEET Online Form 2020 will able to appear in the written exam. The board will conduct a written exam for all candidates at various exam centers all over India. The exam will be conducted in Pen Paper Mode. So check the completed details about NEET 2020 Exam from below.
What is the NEET 2020 Written Exam Pattern 2020?
The NTA will soon conduct the written examination for all candidates who have applied for NEET 2020 Online Form. The exam will be conducted as per the pattern is given below. Check the details and get the idea about How the Exam will be on? here.
|NEET UG Subjects||No. of questions||Marks per questions||Maximum Marks|
How to Apply NEET Application Form 2020 Online?
- First log on to official site www.cbseneet.nic.in.
- Download NEET UG 2020 News Notification and read it carefully before apply.
- Go to the link Apply online and go to the same.
- Fill NEET Online Form Step-I and note down the registration number.
- In Step –2 upload photograph and signature.
- Make a payment of CBSE NEET UG Application Fees in step-3.
- Take the hard copy of the application form for future uses in step-4.
- Open the link proceed to apply online NEET-UG 2020
- Click on the Next button and then OTP will receive on your registered mobile no.
- Submit application form, you can also follow instructions mentioned in NEET 2020 Notification.
Important Links For NEET 2020:
Conclusion: This is good news for all candidates that NEET Application Form 2020 is now available on its official website. Candidates should submit the NTA NEET Online Application Form 2020 before the last date 31.12.2019. Further details can also check here on the above page.
NEET Application Form 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will going to conduct National Eligibility Entrance Test for the admissions to Undergraduate MBBS/ BDS courses. NEET Exam 2017 will conducted once in a year. To take Admission in Medical College candidate need to fulfill the requirement of NEET 2017. On the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance examination the admission will made for MBBS/ BDS Courses. As per the NEET 2017 Notification, the Online Application form had already started on 31.01.2017. Candidate may fill the NEET Application form up to the the closing date i.e. 01.03.2017.
NEET 2017 Online Application Form is available on the official website. The Entrance Examination for Medical Courses will held on 07 May 2017. Candidate who are eagerly waiting to apply for www.cbseneet.nic.in Application form 2017 should check the Eligibility details, Application Fee, How To Apply Procedure, Registration Date, NEET 2017 Age Limit etc. from this page.
Overview of NEET Application Form – NEET 2017 UG Admission Details
Candidate who are going to fill NEET Application form for Undergraduate Admissions should check the further details. You can check the procedure of NEET 2017 Online Application Form, check how many seats offered by CBSE board and many other information from the below section.
NEET 2017 Exam Conducted By : Central Board of Secondary Education
Abbreviated as : CBSE
Category of Exam : Undergraduate
Level of Exam : National Level Entrance Test
Course Offered by NEET 2017 : MBBS & BDS
Exam Mode : Offline
No. of Seats : 52, 305
Time Duration for NEET 2017 Exam : 3 hours
Exam Type : Multiple type Questions
No. of Questions : 180
Official NEET 2017 Website : www.cbseneet.nic.in
Date of Important Events to be held for NEET UG 2017 Admission/ NEET 2017 Exam Date :
NEET 2017 Online Application scheduled on : 31.01.2017 (Tuesday)
Closing date of NEET 2017 Online Application : 01.03.2017 (Wednesday)
Final Date for Submission of NEET 2017 Application Fee : 01.03.2017 (Wednesday)
NEET 2017 Admit Card will be uploaded on : 15.04.2017
NEET UG 2017 Exam Date : 07.05.2017 (Sunday)
Result Declaration Date : 08.06.2017 (Thursday)
Collect Information for NEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
NEET 2017 Age Limit :
- Minimum age of the candidate should 17 years at the time of NEET 2017 Admission or your age will complete on 31st December 2017 when you are taking admissions in MBBS/ BDS courses in 1st year.
- Maximum age of the candidate should 25 years at the time of NEET 2017 Examination.
- Age relaxation should applicable as 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates.
NEET 2017 Education Qualification Details :
- Candidate should have passed Intermediate (10 + 2) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology and it is must to have English has its compulsory subject or its equivalent. The NEET 2017 Qualification must completed from any recognized board or institute.
- As per the Indian University the candidate should have passed B.Sc. Examination with not less than two subjects which are as follows – Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology (Botany, Zoology)/ Bio – technology.
NEET 2017 Application Fee :
- For NEET 2017 Application form General & OBC category candidate should pay Rs. 1400/- and SC/ ST/ PH category candidate need to pay Rs. 750/- and processing/ service charges will applicable. The NEET Application Fee 2017 will paid via debit/ credit/ UPI/ Net Banking/ e – wallet along with the service tax.
NEET 2017 Important Points to be Noted :
- Before filling the NEET Application Form candidate should read the complete Notification.
- The NEET 2017 Registration will done in online mode.
- Keep all the Identity proof like Aadhaar No./ Passport No./ Bank Account No. etc. with you before filling NEET UG 2017 Application Form.
- First you have to decide through which mode you have to make the payment such as through debit card/ credit card or Net banking/ UPI or via e-wallet.
- If he/ she choose debit/ credit card mode then you have to check the card validity and at the time of logging to website keep the card with you.
- If the candidate select the Net Banking/ UPI/ e-wallet mode then they have to follow the instruction as mentioned at the time of NEET 2017 Online processing.
- After submitting NEET 2017 Application Fee, keep the fee receipt which is generated by any of the above mentioned mode for future use.
Documents Needed at the time of filling NEET Application Form :
Applicant who are applying for NEET 2017 Admission should check the documents needed to attach with the application form. You can also check the procedure to fill NEET Online Application Form. Remaining information are given below.
- You have to attach with NEET 2017 Exam Form.
- Passport size photo whose size is between 3kb to 20kb.
- Valid Aadhaar Card
- Candidate signature (3Kb to 20kKb size)
- Impression of the right hand index finger scan copy with size between 3Kb to 20 Kb.
- Valid Email ID & Password
- You should have details of Debit/ credit card or internet banking.
How To Fill NEET Online Application Form ?
According to the NEET 2017 Notification the application form will willed in Online mode. Candidate can do the NEET Registration 2017 from 31.01.2017 to 01.03.2017. Before filling the Application form candidate need to check the eligibility details which is available in NEET 2017 in Hindi & English both. In the next line you can check what are the documents
- First of all, NEET 2017 Login to the official website of www.cbseneet.nic.in.
- Candidate need to read the complete brochure of NEET 2017 carefully.
- Then after click on the Apply Online and proceed to further steps.
- Fill all the details in NEET 2017 Online Form.
- Upload scanned photo and signature which should clearly visible.
- The size of the photo should in between 10Kb to 100Kb in JPG format & 3Kb to 20Kb should the size of Signature.
- The size of the right hand thumb impression should 3kb to 20kb.
- After filling NEET 2017 Application form click on the next button and proceed to NEET Application Fee 2017 page.
- You can submit the NEET 2017 Application fee in Online & offline mode both.
- In Online mode candidate have to submit NEET 2017 Fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking & in offline mode applicant should submit the fee via e- challan.
- Then after you have to click on NEET 2017 Conformation link.
- Recheck the NEET 2017 form and click on the submit button.
- Take a print of the NEET Application form 2017.
- Note ID & Password after the submission of NEET Online Application Form for future use.
Conclusion : NEET Application form for Medical/ Dental Courses admission is available now. Interested Candidate should check NEET UG Admission 2017 and fill the online application form before the last date i.e. 01.03.2017.