Are you looking for Inspector & SI Posts Vacancy? If yes then you have a good opportunity for NIA Recruitment 2019. National Investigation Agency has uploaded the official notification for 71 Inspector & SI Posts. Applicants who are interested can apply for 71 Inspector & SI Jobs Vacancies 2019. Offline Registration is going to start from 15.11.2019 for Inspector & SI Jobs Vacancy. The Last Date of submission of the filled application form will be 15.12.2019. Candidates can read the collect details of the eligibility criteria, application fees, etc Here we are providing official notification also applicants can get all the details about the job from here. Read the page carefully. Furthermore, stay connected with us for more fast and latest updates.
Fresh Update As On 09.12.2019: National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019 application forms are available on its official website. Candidates can fill up the form and post their postal address before the closing date which is 15th December 2019. Furthermore, updates candidates stay tuned with us.
General Details Regarding NIA Jobs 2019
|Name of Department||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Department Also, Know as||NIA|
|Total No. of Posts||71 Posts|
|Name of Post||Inspector & SI|
|Location||Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu, Raipur and Chandigarh.|
|Mode of Application for NIA Vacancy 2019||Offline Mode|
What is the Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee For NIA 2019? Check Pay Scale, Age Limit Details here
|Opening Date of OfflineRegistration||15.11.2019|
|Last Date To Apply Offline||15.12.2019|
Qualification Is Required as Per Relevant Post
|Age Criteria||Different Categories have different age criteria.
|Upper Age Relaxations For NIA Vacancy 2019||
|Selection Process||Selection Process will be based on-:
|Official NIA Notification 2019 PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Offline for NIA Jobs 2019||Apply Now|
Some Important FAQs Regarding National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019 |Easy Stapes to download the application form 2019
What Are The Documents Required to Fill the Application form of NIA Recruitment 2019?
Documents Required For National Investigation Agency-:
- Caste Certificate (If required),
- Age Verification Documents.
- Aadhar Card,
- Registered Mobile Number,
- Qualification Certificate,
- Experience Certificate,
What Is The Pay Band For NIA Vacancy 2019?
- Pay Band Level-6: ₹ 35,400/- to 1,12,400/-
- Pay Band Level-7: ₹ 9300/- to 34800/-
Which Post is Required Will Be Required In NIA Department?
The NIA Department has a total of 71 Inspector & SI Vacancies for the post of National Investigation Agency.
What is category wise Post-Classification for NIA Jobs 2019
- Inspector: 30
- Sub Inspector: 41
Where To Send NIA Application Form 2019?
NIA Building, Opp. CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India – 110003
How To Apply For NIA Recruitment 2019?
- Applicants should log on to the official Website.
- After that search for 2019 Notification Advt. at the Homepage.
- Read complete notification carefully & check the eligibility criteria.
- Then you should download the application form and take the printout of it.
- Fill up the form with full details.
- Attach the self-attested copies of respective certificates and paste the passport size photo on the application form.
- After filling the form completely, you must send it to the department’s postal address as given in the article.
Conclusion: National Investigation Agency has issued notification for 71 Inspector & SI Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply Offline For NIA Recruitment 2019 before the closing dates 15-December-2019.
Are you seeking for NIA Recruitment 2019? National Investigation Agency has released a notification for 65 Sub Inspector and Inspector Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may fill up their application form from 17 July 2019. The application form for NIA jobs 2019 will be accepted up to 16 August 2019 only. Applicants should check furthermore details such as application fee, age, and pay scale from the below article.
Highlights For NIA Sub Inspector Jobs 2019
|Authority Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Number of Posts||65 Posts|
|Posts Title||Sub Inspector & Inspector Posts|
|Jobs Type||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Registration Mode||Offline Application Form|
|NIA Recruitment Last Date||18 August 2019|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria, Age, & Application Fee For NIA Vacancy 2019? Check Here Inspector Pay Scale Details
|NIA Notification Number||95/Depu/Inspr-SI.2019/NIA/8935|
|Released Date of NIA Sub Inspector Notification 2019||17 July 2019|
|application form are available from||18 July 2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of an application from||18 August 2019|
|Age Limit||Applicants may not be more than 56 years old are eligible for NIA Vacancy 2019.|
|Upper Age Relaxation||As per department rule.|
|Application Fees||The Department does not mention any details about application fee in official NIA Notification 2019|
|Check NIA Notification & Application Form||Download Here|
Commonly Asked Questions For NIA Inspector Jobs 2019 | Some FAQs For National Investigation Agency Vacancy 2019
What Is The Pay Scale For NIA Recruitment 2019?
- For Sub Inspector: Level-6 Pay Matrix (Rs. 35400/- to 112400/-) (pre-revised PB-2 (Rs. 9300-34800/-) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
- For Inspector: Level-7 Pay Matrix (pre-revised PB-2 (Rs. 9300-34800/-) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-)
Classification of Vacancies For NIA Vacancy 2019?
- Inspector: 25 Posts
- Sub Inspector: 40 Posts
How To Fill Application form For NIA Jobs 2019?
- Open official Website of National Investigation Agency i.e.nia.gov.in.
- After that click on Recruitment & Training option given at the Homepage.
- Click on Recruitment option.
- Open NIA Inspector Jobs Advt. notification PDF.
- Read complete notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates may fill up their application form
- Recheck your application form before submitting it.
- Must keep a copy of an application form for feature use.
Where We Need To Send Fully Filled NIA Application Form?
Candidates must send you an application form at the given below address before the last date for registration.
Address: DIG (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Where Should be Selected Candidates will Get Posts?
The Selected aspirants will get posted at Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu, and Raipur.
Conclusion: National Investigation Agency has released a notification for 65 Sub Inspector, & Inspector Vacancies. Interested aspirants may fill up their application form for NIA Recruitment 2019 and send it to the given address before the last date.