National Technical Research Organization will conduct the written exam for 127 post of Technical Assistant Jobs. Are you confused where to start and how to start your preparation? Well, we will help you in providing accurate information regarding NTRO Technical Assistant Syllabus 2019. The written exam will be held on 28.04.2019 & tier II exam will be 18.05.2019 & 19.05.2019. BY using NTRO Syllabus 2019 & Exam pattern candidate can start exam preparation. If applicants can get good preparation then they are crack National Technical Research exam. Applicants can download the NTRO exam Syllabus, previous year paper & Exam Pattern 2019.
Short Details For NTRO Syllabus 2019 & NTRO Exam Pattern :
Name of the department: National Technical Research Organization
Known As: NTRO
Name of Examination: NTRO Exam 2019.
Category: NTRO Syllabus & NTRO Exam Pattern
Total No. of Post: 127 Post
Name of the Post : Technical Assistant
Last date for NTRO Online Registration: 04.04.2019
Date of Written Examination: Tier I: 28.04.2019 & Tier II: 18 & 19th May 2019
Admit Card Releasing Date : 10 -15 days before the examination
NTRO Syllabus 2019: Available Here
National Technical Research Organization Examination Centre
Applicant have to choose any three examination center from the following given. NTRO Department allocate any one of them exam center for the candidate. Exam centers are given below section.
- Noida(Uttar Pradesh)
- New Delhi
- Mohali( UT Chandigarh)
- Kolkata(West Bangal)
What is the Exam Procedure & Selection Process for National Technical Research Organization TA Vacancies ?
Selection Mode For Delhi NTRO Technical Assistant Recruitment
Selection of the most capable applicants for NTRO Recruitment 2019 will be based on Written Exam. Final Merit List will prepare on the basis of marks that obtain by the candidates in NTRO written exam. For more details about NTRO Exam applicant can visit the official website of NTRO i.e. www.ntro.gov.in and can also check from below given. What is Selection Criteria For NTRO Exam Pattern Preparation Guide & Syllabus 2019? check given below.
NTRO Technical Assistant Exam Procedure 2019
Written Examination will be conducted in 28th April 2019. Tier II exam will be organized on 18 & 19th May 2019.The exam Question paper will be Objective type which consist of Multiple Choice Question. Written Exam will contain total 100 Question of total 400 Marks. Exam Duration will be 02 hours. Exam will going organize in 12 cities of India. There will be one –ve marking for each wrong answer.
NTRO Technical Asst. Exam Pattern
|Name of Subject & Stream||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Computer Science : General Science, Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning and Concerned Subject/ Stream for CS||100 Questions||400 (4 marks each ques.)||02 Hours|
|Electronics : General Science, Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning and Concerned Subject/ Stream for EC||100 Questions||400 (4 marks each ques.)||02 Hours|
NTRO Technical Assistant Syllabus & National Technical Research Organization Exam Pattern 2019
Download the NTRO Technical Assistant Vacancy 2019 Syllabus & Pattern from the given below links. Candidates must check the exam pattern and exam syllabus for the preparation of NTRO TA vacancy. Before starting the preparation applicant prepare the schedule of preparation and then start the preparation. Work hard and crack the NTRO Exam. If applicant starting the preparation for NTRO Exam date then easy to manage time in exam. Here below given the syllabus for applicant consideration and for reference use. For this applicant get idea about the exam paper and exam pattern, and how to solve question easily and quickly. NTRO Exam Syllabus is given as under:
NTRO Technical Asst. Syllabus 2019 for General English
- Unseen Passages.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Idioms & Phrases
NTRO Syllabus 2019 for Numerical ability
- Number System.
- HCF & LCM.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation.
NTRO Technical Assistant Syllabus for Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures.
National Technical Research Organization Exam Syllabus 2019 for General Knowledge
- Indian History.
- Public Administration in India.
- Indian Economy.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Geography.
- Democratic Federal Division.
- Current Affairs.
NTRO Technical Assistant Syllabus 2019 For Computer Science Stream
- Operating systems
- Virtual Memory
- File System
- I/O System
- Fundamentals of programming: FORTUN, C, C++, JAVA
- Database Management Systems
- Internet Technology
- Fundamentals of Geographical Information System (GIS)
National Technical Research Organization Syllabus 2019 For Electronics Stream
- Conductors, Semiconductors, Insulators, Magnetic, Passive components, Resistors, Capacitors, and inductors.PN Junction diode, Zener
- PN Junction diode, Zener diode, and Applications.Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT) Field Effect Transistor (FET) and MOSFET;
- BJT, FET, and MOSFET Biasing and stability, Emitter follower and its applications – Negatives feed back transistor
- Biasing and stability
- Emitter follower and its applications – Negatives feed back transistor
- Negatives feed back transistor applications
- Multistage Amplifiers Feedback, Oscillators,
- Voltage regulation
- Power amplifiers.
- Introduction to Network Theorems
- Voltage and Current relationship in the resistance, inductance, and capacitance
- Digital electronics
What are the steps for downloading the NTRO Syllabus & NTRO Technical Assistant Exam Pattern ?
Candidate who have applied for NTRO Technical Assistant Vacancy can download the Exam Pattern & NTRO Syllabus 2019. This will help the applicant to prepare for NTRO exam. Follow the given steps for download the NTRO Technical Assistant 2019 which is given below:
- Candidate should visit the official website of NTRO i.e. www.ntro.gov.in.
- Then search the NTRO Syllabus/ Pattern/ Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Applicant should click on the notification of NTRO Recruitment 2019.
- Read the complete notification instruction of NTRO Syllabus 2019.
- Applicant can also download the previous year paper of NTRO Exam then click on the NTRO Previous Question papers and download it.
- And download National Technical Research Organization Exam Pattern and syllabus for future use.
- Save the download National Technical Research Organization Syllabus 2019.
Important links for National Technical Research Organization Examination 2019
Conclusion: NTRO Technical Assistant Syllabus 2019 is available here. Applicants who are appearing for exam can download NTRO Exam Syllabus 2019 from here. The exam will be held on 28.04.2019. Tier II exam will going to take place on 18.05.2019 & 19.05.2019.