Dear Applicants, Oriental Insurance Company Limited is going to organize Online Preliminary Examination for 300 AO Vacancy. Pre Exam (Phase – I) is going to held on 22.10.2017. Applicants who have filled online form for 300 Administrative Officer Jobs should download your OICL Admit Card 2017 before exam date. OICL AO Admit Card will available 15 days before examination on official website. Here our team is providing direct link to Download Oriental Insurance Hall Ticket 2017 in the below article.
Earlier, OICL AO Recruitment 2017 notification was released for filling up 300 posts of Administrative Officer. Recently the online registration has closed on 15th September 2017. Appliers can download your OICL Hall Ticket 2017 from here by using Reg. No. & Password. All information related to Examination will mention on your Oriental Insurance Company Admit Card 2017. To get more information related to OICL AO Hall Ticket, Exam Schema etc. then read the given below section.
Fresh Update (26.09.2017) : Candidates, OICl Department has released AO Pre Exam Information Handout. Participants can check more information related to Preliminary Examination from here & Also Download OICL Admit card 2017 from here.
General Details for OICL Admit Card 2017 – Information for Oriental Insurance AO Exam Date
Applicants who are preparing for the Oriental Insurance AO Exam should check AO Exam Syllabus & Download OICL Hall Ticket 2017 from here. Here we are describe general Details related to oriental Insurance Company Admit Card 2017 :-
|Department Name||Oriental Insurance Company Limited|
|Name and Total No. of Post||300 Administrative Officer Vacancy|
|Name of the Examination||OICL AO Exam 2017|
|Selection Criteria||Pre-Exam, Mains Exam and Interview|
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode|
|Status of OICL AO Hall Ticket 2017||Available Here|
Important Dates For OICL Administrative Officer Examination 2017 –
Notification No. : 16.08.2017
Last date for Registration : 15.09.2017
Date of Online Preliminary Exam (Phase – I) : 22.10.2017
Date for Online Mains Exam (Phase – II) : 18.11.2017
OICL Hall Ticket release Date : 10-15 Days Before Exam
Overview of Oriental Insurance Company Limited Vacancy Notification –
OICL has published recruitment notification of 300 AO Vacancies. Registration started through online mode from 16.08.2017 & closing date was 15.09.2017. A large no. of applications received for OICL AO Recruitment 2017. Now the time for holding Preliminary Examination in the month of October 2017. Appliers can download your OICL Admit Card 2017 from here before the examination date. More information about How To Download OICL AO Admit Card, Exam Pattern is given here, below section.
What is the Selection Process for OICL Administrative Officer Vacancy 2017 ?
Oriental Insurance Company Limited will select the candidates through three phases Examination. First of all, Applicants will have to appear for Preliminary Exam which is going to held on 22n October 2017. The Mains Exam which will conducted on 18th November 2017. Applicants who will qualify the Prelim Exam and Mains Exam will invited for the Interview.Selection Process will be as follows :
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
How I Get My OICL Admit Card 2017 by using Reg ID & Password ?
Applicants who want to download OICL AO Admit Card 2017 are inform that the Department will release Oriental Insurance Admit card on official website before 15 days of Examination. Appliers can check your OICL Hall Ticket 2017 by using Application ID & password. If you don’t know how to Download OICL Administrative Officer Admit Card then here we are providing steps by step process of Downloading Call letter at the end of the page. In other hand our team is providing you, direct link of Downloading Oriental Insurance Company Call Letter from here. Applicants can check preliminary Examination Center by clicking on given link.
Why OICL AO Admit Card 2017 is important for Examination ?
As we all know that Oriental Insurance Admit Card is a necessary document as per the exam point of View. The applicants who are preparing for the Administrative Officer Exam can download their OICL Hall ticket from here. Participant who will not carry his/her OICL Admit Card to the Exam hall will not be allowed to appear for exam. Candidates must carry the Oriental Insurance AO Admit Card 2017 at the exam center. The candidates should also carry one photo bearing id card along with the OICL AO Call Letter 2017. You can carry the following id cards :
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
Check Examination Scheme for Oriental Insurance AO Exam Pre & Mains –
Applicants who are preparing for the Oriental Insurance AO Exam can download their OICL Admit Card & Exam Pattern from here. The complete Exam Pattern for the Oriental Insurance Administrative Officer is mentioned below ;
01. Preliminary Examination : The test will conducted in Online mode. The questions will be Objective Type and will be of 100 Marks. Applicants will given 01 hour to complete the Preliminary Exam. The Objective Type test will have 03 sections i.e. English language for 30 Marks, Reasoning Ability for 35 Marks and Quantitative Aptitude for 35 Marks. The candidates who will qualify the preliminary Exam will allowed to appear for the mains Exam.
02. Mains Examination : The Mains Exam will consist of objective type questions which conducted through Online Mode. The mains exam will conducted in two parts that is Objective Tests for 200 Marks and Descriptive Test for 30 Marks. The Objective Test will consist of 04 Sections for Generalists and 05 Sections in Specialist. Descriptive Test will through Online Mode for 30 marks and will consists of Letter Writing for 10 marks & Essay for 20 marks.
03. Interview : Candidates who will qualify both the Preliminary and Mains Exam will invited for the Interview. To check the detailed information regarding the Oriental Insurance AO Exam Pattern you can check the official links below the article. You can also download the OICL Admit Card 2017 from the below mentioned links.
Points to Remember for OICL AO Exam 2017 –
- A candidate will have to qualify the descriptive test, but the marks in the descriptive test will not be counted towards short listing for interviews or final selection.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
Process To Download OICL Admit Card 2017, Oriental Insurance AO Hall Ticket
Applicants who want to download their Oriental Insurance Call Letter check the below mentioned steps. Here we are giving you the simple steps to download your OICL Oriental Insurance AO Admit Card 2017. The applicants who are preparing for the OICL AO Exam will get the complete details about exam from Oriental Insurance Company Admit Card 2017. Applicants can download their OICL Hall Ticket 2017 before 10-15 days of Exam.
- Log on to the official website of OICL i.e. orientalinsuarance.org.in
- Then, search for “OICL AO Admit Card 2017” link.
- Click on the link and fill all the details asked.
- Now, Click on Submit Button.
- Now, Oriental Insurance Hall Ticket 2017 will appear on your screen.
- Then, you have to download the form and take a print.
- Carry your OICL Call Letter 2017-18 to the exam center.
Official Links for OICL Admit Card 2017 – Print OICL AO Hall Ticket 2017
Conclusion :- OICL Admit Card 2017-18 will be available soon, applicants can download the Oriental Insurance Admit Card from here. You can also check all the essential details about Oriental Insurance AO Exam 2017 from here. The candidates can refer the official website to check further details.