Punjab Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2016 : Punjab Police Department has released recruitment notification for filling up 430 vacancy of Male and Female Sub Inspector Post. Here is a good news for candidate that Punjab police SI Exam Syllabus is available here. Those candidate who are appearing in Punjab Police Sub Inspector Examination 2016 can check Exam Pattern & Punjab Police Sub Inspector Syllabus from here.About Punjab Police Department : Punjab Police Department as a separate organization is developed in 1861. It’s A Force with a difference, A Force with Conviction, A Force with a heart. Police Department Punjab released various vacancy in various sector of police department. To get the Punjab police SI Post, you should prepare for the exam in an efficient way.
Details For Punjab Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2016 :
Name of Department : Punjab Police Department
Name of Exam : Punjab Police Sub Inspector Examination 2016
No. of Post : 430 Vacancy
Name of Post : Sub Inspector (Male & Female)
Category : Exam Syllabus/ Exam Pattern
Last Date for Apply : 21.09.2016
Examination Date : Publish Soon
Admit Card Date : Available Soon
Punjab Police Syllabus : Available Here
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Examination 2016 | Punjab Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2016 :
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Details : Punjab police Department invites applications for 430 Sub Inspector (SI) posts. All eligible candidates have to apply from 01.09.2016 to 21.09.2016. Ensure your eligibility before apply & check selection procedure, job description & other details given below for Punjab police sub inspector recruitment.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Selection Procedure : The Punjab Home Department will hire the aspirants based on their performance in the following tests. Check the Punjab Police Sub Inspector selection process in the next section. Candidates who have applied for the Punjab Police Recruitment they can check selection Process here.
- Physical Trials (consisting of Substance Abuse (Drug Addiction) Test, Physical Screening Test (PST)and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Written Test-l00 Marks.
- Interview-cum-Personality Test-15 Marks
Substance Abuse (Drug Addiction) Test : Every candidate will be required to undergo a Substance Abuse (Drug – addiction) Test (SAT) at the Recruitment center conducted under the supervision of officials of the Health Department/recognized Medical University/Institute. Only the candidates who clear the Substance Abuse Test shall be eligible for appearing in the PST/PMT.
Physical Screening Test : All those candidates who clear the SAT shall be required to appear in the Physical Screening Test, which shall be of a qualifying nature and shall comprise of the following events :
For Male Candidates (except Ex-Servicemen) :
- 1600 Meters Race to be completed in 6:30 minutes (only one chance).
- Long Jump 3.80 Meters (3 chances).
- High Jump 1.15 Meters (3 chances).
For Male Candidates (Ex-Servicemen) For Candidates of age up to and including 35 years :
- 1400 Meters Walk and Run to be completed in 09 minutes. (only one chance).
- 10 Sit ups within 2 minutes
For Candidates of age more than 35 years
- 1400 Meters Walk and Run to be completed in 12 minutes. (only one chance).
- 10 Sit ups within 3 minutes!
For Female Candidates (except Ex-Servicewomen)
- 800 Meters Race to be completed in 4 minutes 30 seconds (only one chance).
- Long Jump 3.25 Meters (3 chances).
- High Jump 1 Meters (3 chances).
For Female Candidates (Ex-Servicewomen) : (a) 800 Meters run/walk Race to be completed in 8 minutes (only one chance).
Physical Measurement Test criteria For Male & Female both : Only those candidates who qualify the PST shall be screened for height
|Physical Criteria For Male Candidates||Physical Criteria For Female Candidates|
Syllabus Details for Punjab Police SI Exam 2016 : The candidates who qualify the Physical trials (SAT, PST and PMT) will be eligible for written test, which will be of Hundred (100) marks. The Examination will consist of Objective type questions and the candidates shall have to mark their responses on the OMR sheet. The examination would be based on topics viz.
- General Knowledge : Current Events – National & International, Sports, History, Culture & Heritage, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research & Technology Development etc.
- Mathematically Ability : Fundamental arithmetical operations, Computation of Whole Numbers, Percentages, Decimals and Fractions, Ratio and Proportion, Number Systems, Time and Distance, Profit and Loss, Averages, Interest, Discount, Mensuration, Ratio and Time, Time and Work etc.
- General Reasoning : Arithmetic Number Series, Spatial Orientation, Figures Classification, Non-verbal series, Analogies, Similarities and Differences, Relationship concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning, Spatial Visualization.
- General English : Vocabulary, Verbal Ability, Grammar, Comprehension etc.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Interview : It is mandatory to get minimum of 45% marks to qualify this examination by the applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC categories, whereas other applicants have to get minimum of 50% pass marks. The date and the place of written test will be uploaded subsequent to the completion of physical trials on the website of Punjab police www.punjabpolice.gov.in and www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in. Candidates will be called for interview on the basis of merit in the written examination. Interview will be of 15 marks only. Number of candidates called for interview would be three times of the vacancies advertised. The first and second stage will be qualifying only and final merit will be based on the combined total of Written and interview marks.
Important Tips For Download Punjab Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2016 :
- First Candidate go to login official web portal site www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Punjab Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2016.
- And PDF File will be open on your Screen.
- Then candidate should save the Punjab police Syllabus.
- After that Download Punjab Police Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus.
Important Link For Punjab Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2016 :
Download Punjab Police SI Exam Syllabus
More details For Punjab Police Sub Inspector Official Notification
Punjab Police Constable (Sports Person) & Jail Warden Vacancy
Download Punjab Police Constable Chalak Exam Preparation Guide
Download Punjab Police Intelligence Officer Exam Hall Ticket
Download Punjab Police Intelligence Officer Exam Syllabus 2016
Download Punjab Police Call Letter for 725 IA Vacancies
Download Punjab Police Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus & Exam Scheme
Download Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Exam Guide
Download Punjab Police Constable Operator Exam Guide
Download Punjab Police Constable Operator Exam Guide & Hall Ticket
Punjab Police 725 Intelligence Assistant Posts
Punjab Police Home Guard Civil Defence Exam Guide
Punjab Police Home Guard Vacancy Details
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2016 for 430 Sub Inspector Vacancy. Download Punjab SI syllabus 2016 in PDF format . We are also providing you the feature to download the syllabus of Sub Inspector Jobs . The Syllabus play a key role for qualifying Examination.