RPSC Veterinary Officer Syllabus 2019 | Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to conduct a written examination for 900 veterinary officer Posts. the Department will select candidates on the basis of written examination only. The Department will issue the exam date shortly. Here we provided you latest exam pattern and selection criteria for examination. It may improve your performance level in examination. candidates can download RPSC Veterinary Officer Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF From links given here.
Fresh Updates As on 20.11.2019: Rajasthan Public Service Commission 900 Veterinary Officer Posts Exam Syllabus 2019 is now available here. Candidates are required to check their respective exam syllabus here from below.
Highlights For RPSC Veterinary Officer Examination 2019
|Name of The Department||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Also Known as||RPSC|
|Category||Exam Syllabus 2019|
|Total Vacancies||900 Posts|
|Vacancy Name||Veterinary Officer Posts|
|RPSC VO Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Status of RPSC Veterinary Officer Syllabus 2019||Available Here|
What Is The Exam Pattern & Selection Criteria For RPSC Veterinary Officer Exam 2019? Download RPSC VO Syllabus 2019 PDF
|RPSC Veterinary Officer Written Exam Date||tentatively in December 2019|
|Number of Examination|
|Exam Pattern for RPSC VO Exam Pattern 2019||There are 2 Subjects will be available for exam|
|Important Details About Rajasthan PSC Exam 2019|
|Download RPSC Veterinary Officer Syllabus 2019 PDF||Download Here (Available Here)|
|RPSC VO Recruitment 2019 Notification||Get Here|
|Get RPSC VO Exam Call Letter 2019||Download Here|
What Is The Topic Wise RPSC Veterinary Officer Exam Syllabus 2019? Get RPSC VO Exam Pattern
PART-A | RPSC VO Syllabus 2019
- Gen. Knowledge on Rajasthan
PART –B | Rajasthan PSC VO Syllabus 2019
- 1. Socio-economic importance and marketing of livestock and poultry in Rajasthan.
- 2. Important breeds of livestock and poultry in Rajasthan with special reference to their importance, phenotypic characters, economic characters, adaptability, etc.
- 3. Preliminary ideas of heritability, repeatability, genetic and phenotypic correlations. Methods of breed improvement with special reference to the selection, breeding systems, and progeny testing.
- 4. Common feeds and fodders of Rajasthan and their nutritive importance. Nutritive requirements of animals and feeding standards. Proximate analysis, balanced ration, computation of ration and methods of preservation and processing of feed and fodder.
- 5. Digestion, absorption, and metabolism of carbohydrates, fat, and protein in ruminants and non-ruminants.
- 6. Avian production and management, dairy production and management with special reference to constituents of milk of cows, buffaloes, goats, etc., milk processing and testing. Meat inspection, abattoir practices and common use of animal by-products.
- 7. Pharmacology of drugs acting on various body systems and pathogens. Role of Minerals and vitamins and their deficiencies in livestock & poultry. Important toxicities in animals.
- 8. General veterinary microbiology with special reference to veterinary bacteriology, immunology and serology, virology and mycology.
- 9. General veterinary parasitology including helminthology, entomology & acarology and protozoology.
- 10. General, systemic and special veterinary pathology.
Some Frequently Asked Questions For RPSC Veterinary Officer Syllabus 2019
How To Download RPSC VO Exam Syllabus 2019?
- Open official Website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the Syllabus section provided at the Homepage.
- Open Veterinary Officer Syllabus 2019 PDF & read it carefully.
- Click on the Download button to save it.
- Must do their preparation according to it.
Conclusion: Rajasthan Public Service Commission will be conducting a written examination for 900 veterinary officer posts. Candidates may download RPSC Veterinary Officer Syllabus 2019 PDF from links given here.