SBI HRMS New Pension / Holiday Scheme :- All the State Bank of India (SBI) holders are you people aware of your New Pension Plans, Holiday Scheme Promotions and other necessary details which you should be aware of being an employee in the SBI. If you are not then you should read out this article carefully. Users who uses SBI facility should read Information about SBI HRMS SAP Portal from the official site www.hrms.onlinesbi.com.
Fresh Update (24.03.2017) : Those candidate who are waiting for this State Bank of India Officers Jobs. They can download SBI SCO Notification 255 Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs In State Bank of India Recruitment
SBI has started various New Policies, Holiday scheme, Pension plans so that employees who are engage and those who desire should check all the latest updates for SBI. HRMS stands for Human Resource Management System.
The main aim of the SBI HRMS is as mentioned below :-
1. SBI Recruitments
2. SBI Salary Slips
3. SBI Pension Slip and other
4. SBI Job related query
5. SBI Pension Plans
6. SBI Holiday and Leaves
7. No Queue Mobile App (Fresh News)
SBI HRMS New Policy, Salary Slip, Holiday Scheme Details :-
State Bank of India (SBI) will make its Employees and Customers more happy this time as it has done two new big announcement few days earlier. These announcement are as under :
01. Implementation of Smart Power Insurance Plan
02. Holiday Schemes (since 2012)
03. New Salary Slip
01. Smart Power Insurance Plan :- Smart Power Insurance is an insurance investment plan. It will become effective from 07th October 2015 for its users. It is a simple, low premium policy offering users to invest more on increase in earning and also partial withdrawal. There will be two option :
a. Level Cover Option
b. Increase Cover Option
Further it will going to have two fund option :
a. Trigger Fund Option :- Buying low and selling high
b. Smart Fund Option :- option to choose from seven funds
Policy Term :- 10, 15 or 30 year
Age Group :- 18 to 45 year
Maturity Period :- 65 year
02. Holiday Scheme :- As per the deal organized between the Employee Union and Indian Bank association the State Bank of India and its associate branches will remain close on 2nd and 4th Saturdays on every month. This is the matter from 2012 where employees were demand five day week but this matter is sorted by allowing 2nd and fourth Saturday off to the employees.
03. Salary slip :- As a result of the discussion on leaves or holidays the SBI will also make salary increments upto 15%. This facility will be operated for 7 Lac bank worker since 2012 and valid for 05 years.
So after this declaration the SBI and its associate branches will pay 4,725 crores salaries to its 07 Lac Bank workers.
SBI HRMS SAP Portal Login Details :-
There are many issues which can be solved by using State Bank of India (SBI) HRMS facility. It is a system which includes various method and facilities. One can log in to the website of SBI HRMS and can get whatever information they needed.
Recently it has adopted SAP system technology which enables employees to create a user account and from this they can access all the information provided by SBI HRMS in far confidential way. Below are the facilities which are provided under the SBI HRMS SAP Portal :
01. Service Desk :- State Bank of India provides it users the facility of Help Desk for solving the issues of the Respective Queries. It has been launched in each and every corner of the of SBI Regional Circle to solve every issue with proper suggestions and advices.
Link to resolve the issues are :- (Link available in ‘HRMS portal-> Link for Branches-> Service Desk’ and ‘State Bank Times->Useful Links 2-> State Bank Group Service Desk.
02. SBI HRMS for mobile or Cell Phone :- SBI users who uses Android Phones or i-Pads, other smartphone with internet connectivity can access this SBI HRMS by accessing the URL https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/mobile for salary slip & tour approval.
03. SBI/IBI pensioners :- Users who wish to check and upload their SBI Pension Slips or Salary slips or Investment declaration form then can use the URL https://www.sbi.co.in/sbipension/user.htm . Basically this facility does not comes under the SBI HRMS portal to get more knowledge users are advised to go on the official site of SBI HRMS at www.sbi.co.in. Users can get knowledge for the same from the Pension Paying Branches like PPG Department, LHO/ CSPPC, Kolkata or CDC, Belapur.
04. PF Related Services :- All services related to PF are available through the HRMS Portal. The links are available under:- Employee Self Service->PPFG Manager Self Service->PPFG.
No Queue Mobile App
No Queue Mobile App : The State Bank of India has recently announced about “No Queue Mobile App” and you can book a virtual token at your privilege or facility from any place without present in the branch. You can save your valuable time before we let know when you will be reached at the branch. You can book a virtual queue ticket to get real status notification of your position in the queue.
Who can Book a Virtual Ticket ?
Any personal or individual like SBI or Non SBI customer, who want to check the SBI Branch to avail a service and have to installed “No Queue Mobile App” on your android mobile phone. Now you can easily download and book Queue ticket.
How can Book a Virtual Ticket ?
- First you go to Google Play Store and download SBI NO Queue App.
- Then you should registered with basic information i.e ; Name & mobile No.
- Mind it, you can select minimum one & maximum 05 services in one ticket.
- If you select the services then press “Next” button to view.
- Now you can check the expected time & number of customers waiting ahead in the queue.
- Once you booked, you can rescheduled/ renew in case you will not reach branch on time.
- Renew option will be available on right bottom section on the virtual ticket screen.
- This rescheduled option will allow to re-book at same branch or other branch.
- When you are in 5th position in queue & your number is about to call.
- Then you need to activate your ticket to undertake your position in the Branch.
- If you activate before, your number will call & you will be missed you chance.
- You can change your selected services by clicking on reschedule option.
- Tap on setting icon in which you can remove or add new service.
How can change the preferred language ?
In the menu slider, go to profile and then you can click on edit button. Then you can choose your selected language as well as your Name and Number.
What happen, If you not activate your ticket ?
If your virtual ticket has being reached on your position and you do not activate your virtual ticket then your virtual ticket will expire after one hour and then you will have to book a new or fresh ticket.
What happen, If you activate your ticket & not reach at branch ?
In such a case, you number will be called at any branch where you are will be available and if you are not there. Then it shall be marked as missing and you ticket will be cleared, you will have to book fresh or new ticket.
Requirement for Accessing State Bank No Queue ?
1. A smart phone with Android (OS 4.1 or above).
2. Internet connectivity such as GPRS/ EDGE/ 3G/ Wi-fi.
3. Location services/ GPS to be enabled for nearest location search.
Important Notes :
Please note that reschedule option will be available only until you are 5 customers away from being called. Reschedule button will turn to “Activate” when you reach the 5th position in queue at the branch. There is no charge for all users and however the internet charges payable to the Telecom services provider will apply & please contact your telecom operator for the internet charges.
You can access from any mobile phone with 4.1 or above, should have internet connectivity. In case you are facing issues with data connectivity inside branch, they will not get push notification & may not be able to activate his or her virtual queue ticket. You can check by here State Bank of India For No Queue Mobile App.
Technical Helpline : +91 9833575450 / +91 7045453713.
SBI HRMS SAP Portal Login at hrms.onlinesbi.com with SAP for getting knowledge about the Pension Slips, Salary Slips, Recruitment News and other Staff appointments. It works on a big software know as the SAP.