Fresh Updates As on 12.02.2020: Are you looking for SSC CHSL 10+2 Syllabus 2020? if yes then donelaod for the all tier exam syllabus here with this latest exam patter. Go below the page and collect the required study material suitable for the exam….
General Overview About SSC CHSL 10+2 Examination 2020 | Get SSC 10+2 Syllabus 2020 PDF Here
|Name of the Department||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 2020|
|Also Known as||SSC CHSL 2020|
|Name of Posts||LDC, DEO, Posting Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Court Clerk Post|
|Status of SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020||Available Here|
|Dates of computer-based examination (Tier-1)||16 Mar 2020 to 27 Mar 2020|
|Date of Examination Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)||28 June 2020|
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 PDF Check SSC LDC/ DEO Exam Pattern | Previous Paper
What is the Selection procedure of SSC CHSL 2020? | SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020
The board will select candidates according to performance in all the Three stages as Tier 1, Tier 2 & Tier 3. Candidates who will give the best presentation in this exam will be selected for the applied posts. All the 03 Stages will compulsory to qualify by candidates for the selection. Check below for details.
- 1st Step: Tier-1 Written Exam (Objective Type) (200 Marks) (Online Mode)
- 2nd Step: Tier-2 Written Exam (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks) (Offline Mode)
- 3rd Step: Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing Test (candidates who qualify the tier-2 exam will be called for Skill Test / Typing Test)
What is the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2020? | SSC 10+2 Tier 1 Syllabus 2020
According to the board, SSSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam will be conducted in Objective type. There will be an objective type of question asked. Candidates need to qualify for this exam to appear in Tier 2. Check below for details.
|Dates of Computer-based Written Exam(Tier-I)||Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Number of Batches||Total Duration/Timing|
|16 – 27.03.2020||1. General Intelligence||25 Questions||50||Timing for 2 Batches /day|
Ist batch: 10 AM- 11.15AM
Timing for 3 batches /day
Batch: 10 AM-11.15AM
|60 Minutes (Total)|
For VH/OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and OH
with a deformity in writing hand (Pl. see Para 7 of notice).-100 Minutes
|2. English Language(Basic Knowledge)||25 Questions||50|
|3. Quantitative Aptitude(Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25 Questions||50|
|4. General Awareness||25 Questions||50|
What is the Insight of SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier 1 Exam 2020?
- The exam is objective type and will be conducted online
- There will be 4 parts in a question paper namely (Part-1) General Intelligence, (Part-2) English Language, (Part-3) Quantitative Aptitude, and (Part-4) General Awareness / General Knowledge.
- The exam will have 100 questions for 200 marks.
- The duration of the exam is 60 Minutes.
- Questions will be set both in English & Hindi for part: 1, 3 & 4.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
What is the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2020?
- The exam is a descriptive type and will be conducted offline (pen & paper mode).
- Candidates need to write essay / précis /letters/application writing etc.
- The exam carries 100 marks and the exam duration will be 1 hour.
The exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
What is the SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier 3 Pattern 2020? | Check SSC 10+2 Skill Test Pattern 2020
- Typing Test: Candidates, who are opting English typing, should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute and those candidates who are opting Hindi typing should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute. Typing Test will be applicable for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC and Court Clerk posts.
- Skill Test: Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on the computer. The skill test will be applicable only for the Data Entry Operator post.
SSC Combined 10+2 Level Syllabus 2020 Download Hindi PDF Subject Wise Here
Which Subject Questions will be asked in SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam 2020?
There will be 04 subjects on this exam. Candidates need to study hard for these subjects to qualify for the exam. Check the details about How the Pattern of Subject Questions will be asked in the exam? from below.
- General Intelligence
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
Download SSC CHSL 10+2 Level Syllabus 2020 Topic Wise PDF Here
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Static GK Study Material
- Culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian geography
- Indian Economy
- Indian Polity and constitution
- General scientific and technological developments etc.
- Number System & Simplification
- Algebraic Expressions and in Equalities
- HCF & LCM
- Simple & Compound interest
- Profit and Loss
- Mixture & Allegations
- Ratio and Proportion& Partnership
- Speed, Time & Distance (Train, Boats & Stream)
- Time and Work & Pipes and Cisterns
- Data Interpretation
- Number System
- Number Series
- Time and Work
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Jumbled Sentence
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Improvement
- Phrase Replacement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Cloze Test
- One Word Substitution
- Wrong Spelt
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Error Spotting
- Direct and Indirect Speech
What are the Books Recommended for SSC CHSL Exam 2020 with 05 Year:
|01. General Intelligence & Reasoning||a. Arihant Publications,|
b. Lucent’s Reasoning Book,
c. Kiran Publications is also recommended.
|02. Quantitative Aptitude||a. Pratiyogita Darpan (edition-2015)|
b. Arihant Publications
|03. General Awareness||a. Lucent (2015 edition)|
b. General Knowledge 2015 (Arihant)
|04. General English||a. Kiran Publication|
b. Disha Publications
Download SSC CHSL 10+2 Previous Years Solved Paper Here
01. SSC CHSL Exam Paper For 2015 :
Click Here to get Booklet No. 3212917 (Evening Session – 01 Nov 2015)
Click Here to get Booklet No. 6067671 (Morning Session – 15 Nov 2015)
Click Here to get Booklet No. 9115800 (Morning Session – 20 Nov 2015)
Click Here to get Booklet No. (Evening Session – 20 Nov 2015)
Click Here to get Hindi Current Affairs 2015 PDF
02. SSC CHSL Exam Paper For 2014 :
Click here to get Booklet No. 129TN7 (Evening Session)
Click here to get Booklet No. 513MP7 (Morning Session)
Click here to get Booklet No. 567MK8 (Morning Session)
Click here to get Booklet No. 890RJ3 (Evening Session)
|CHSL Exam||Admit Card||Result|
|SSC CHSL||SSC CHSL Admit Card||SSC CHSL Result|
Conclusion: SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 PDF for the exam which will go to be held by department on 16.03.2020 to 27.03.2020. The syllabus is available on the official site. SSC CHSL exam is also known as SSC 10+2 Exam, OR SSC LDC and DEO Exam. so don’t get confused here we are presenting the syllabus subject wise.