Are you looking for SSC Jobs 2019? then check out this full-page till the end. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Notice for conducting an open competitive examination to the post of Junior Engineers in various government departments. The Open Competitive Computer Based Examination will be conducted in upcoming dates. The Application Process will be started from 13 August 2019 Interested candidates should apply through online mode only. The last date for submission of SSC JE 2019 Application Form is 12.09.2019. For more details check details with attached SSC JE Notification 2019.
Fresh Updates As on 14.08.2019: SSC has been released SSC JE 2019 Notification on its official website. Now candidates who are waiting for it can check the details of SSC JE 2019 Recruitment directly from here. All Important details is mentioned below clearly. go below and Check them….
General Details About SSC JE Recruitment 2019 | SSC JE Vacancy 2019
|Name of the Commission||Staff Selection Commission|
|Number of SSC JE Jobs||Multiple|
|SSC JE Vacancy Title||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)|
|Jobs Type||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Registration Mode||Offline Application Form|
|SSC JE Recruitment Last Date||12.09.2019|
What are the Important Date For SSC JE 2019 Examination | SSC JE Vacancy 2019
|SSC JE Notification Date||13.08.2019|
|No. of SSC JE Advertisement||2019|
|Starting Date for SSC JE Online Application Form||13.08.2019|
|Closing Date to Apply SSC JE Vacancy 2019||12.09.2019|
|Last Date to for Submission Fee Through Online||14.09.2019|
|Date of SSC JE Prelims Exam 2019||Notify Soon|
|SSC JE Mains Exam Date 2019||Notify Soon|
|Download SSC JE Prelims Admit Card 2019||Notify Soon|
|SSC JE Mains Admit Card 2019||Notify Soon|
|Download SSC JE Prelims Result||Notify Soon|
|SSC JE Mains Admit Card 2019||Notify Soon|
What is the SSC JE Vacancy Eligibility Criteria? SSC JE Bharti 2019
Who can apply for SSC JE 2019 Notification? Check SSC JE Educational Qualification 2019
Candidates must have Bachelor Degree(BE/B.Tech) or Diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering from the recognized University for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Exam application form/ SSC JE Recruitment 2019.
What is the Age Limitation for SSC JE 2019? Check SSC JE 2019 Age Relaxation 2019
There is age relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved categories as per Government rules.
- Candidate age more than 18 years and less than 27 years for Jr. Engineer Electrical & civil in a department of vacancy posts Central Public Works Department (CPWD).
- Applicant age Maximum 30 year for Jr. Engineer Electrical, Mechanical & civil in Military Engineering Service.
- Applicant age More than 18 years and 27 years for a contract in Military Engineer Service & quantity surveying
How Much Application Fee will be Deposited for SSC JE Vacancy 2019?
Candidates applying for SSC JE 2019 exam will have to make a payment of Rs 100 as their Application Fees. However, Payment of Application Fees is exempted for women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen (eligible for reservation). Application Fees can be paid through:
- Online – SBI net banking/debit card/credit cards
- Offline – Candidate should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
Important Links for SSC JE 2019 Notification | Get the Official Link to Apply for SSC JE 2019
|Download SSC JE Short Notice 2019 PDF||Download Here|
|Get SSC JE Notification PDF 2019||Get Here|
|Apply Online For SSC JE Application Form 2019||Apply Here|
How Can I Get Select For SSC JE Exam Notification 2019? Check Here SSC JE Jobs 2019 Pay Scale
What is the PayScale Criteria for SSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2019?
Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Grade B: Selected candidate will be paid Rs 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
How will the board be Selected for the Junior Engineer Post?
The candidate will select in Staff Selection Commission for Junior Engineer vacancy on the basis of their total in Paper-I & Paper-II. After this selection Candidate will be called upon personal interview for SSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2019.
Description of SSC JE 2019 exam: SSC JE 2019 exams will comprise of two papers – Paper-I and II. SSC has dispensed off with the Interview in a selection of candidates under SSC JE 2019 recruitment. Candidates who qualify in Paper I by securing the desired cutoff fixed by the Commission will appear for Paper-II. Final Selection will be made on the basis of merit in written examination (Paper-I and II) only.
What is the Division of Vacancies For SSC JE Jobs 2019 | SSC Junior Engineer Bharti 2019
|Name of Departments||Name of Post|
|Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)|
|CPWD||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|CPWD||Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Department of Post||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Dte. Quality Assurance(Naval)||Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) –(Mechanical)|
|Dte. Quality Assurance(Naval)||Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance)- (Electrical)|
|MES||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|MES||Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)|
|MES||Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)|
|Farrakka Barrage (Project)||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Farrakka Barrage (Project)||Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical)|
|Central Water Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Central Water Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)|
|National Technical Research Organisation||Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)|
How to Apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2019 | SSC JE Vacancy 2019
- Visit the official websites – ssconline2.gov.in or SSC registration.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘Notice-Junior Engineers Examination,2019’
- Candidates need to click on the direct link “Apply Online Here” mention above.
- Now, application form window will open.
- SSC JE application form has two parts i.e. “Registration Part” and “Apply Part”.
- Firstly, candidates have to fill the required details in “Registration Part”.
- And in “Apply Part”, candidates need to pay an application fee and, upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Signature – JPG format and should be between 1 kb to 12 kb with a resolution of 140 pixels by 60 pixels.
- Photograph – JPG format and should be between 4 kb to 12 kb with a resolution of 100 pixels by 120 pixels.
- The candidates have to pay the required fee through SBI Challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Now take the print out of your submitted application form.
- After completing “Apply Part”, candidates will receive an email to inform that the application has been successfully registered.
Conclusion: SSC JE Recruitment 2019 has issued for filling up Junior Engineer Non-Gazetted vacancy. Those candidates who are eligible and interested for SSC Junior Engineer Jobs may apply online. The last date for submission of application is 25.02.2019.