Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Which is popularly known as the TJSB it is a well known co-operative bank that was set up in the year 1972. Now the bank has more than 136 Branches along with over 130 ATM spread all over the cities of Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Karnataka & Madhya Pradesh which dedicated to customer needs and service. Additionally, if you have the bank account in TJS Bank then you have the facilities to allow internet banking for yourself. Moreover, if you haven’t yet approved internet banking and if you are having a struggle with it then do not worry as we have mentioned all the relevant information just like Register, Login, Terms & Conditions, etc. Customers can check more information in the given below article. Here We are providing an official portal link also. Read the article peacefully. Furthermore, the clients stay tuned with us for more latest updates.
Fresh Update As On 18.02.2020: TJSB Internet Banking the bank has provided the facilities to allow internet banking for yourself. Additionally, if you haven’t yet approved internet banking and if you are having a struggle with it then do not worry as we have mentioned all the relevant information just like How To Register, How To Login, Terms & Conditions, etc. Furthermore, updates customers are connected with us.
Fresh Update As On 31.01.2020: TJSB Internet Banking the bank has provided the facilities to allow internet banking for yourself. Additionally, if you haven’t yet approved internet banking and if you are having a struggle with it then do not worry as we have mentioned all the relevant information just like How To Register, How To Login, Terms & Conditions, etc. Furthermore, updates customers are tuned with us.
Fresh Update As On 18.01.2020: Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Internet Banking the bank has provided the facilities to allow internet banking for yourself. Additionally, if you haven’t yet approved internet banking and if you are having a struggle with it then do not worry as we have mentioned all the relevant information just like How To Register, How To Login, Terms & Conditions, etc. Moreover, customers are stay tuned with us for more further banking updates.
Some Important FAQs Regarding of TJSB Internet Banking |Easy Stapes to download the Register, Login, Terms & Conditions, etc
What is the Process of Activating Or Register in TJSB Internet Banking?
- Firstly the customers have to visit the nearest Branch of TJS Bank.
- Now the customers have to fill up the application form for enables net banking.
- After that read All The Details Carefully once again.
- And submit it after filing the application form.
- Then the bank will activate your net banking entry.
- After all, you will get a PIN, then you need to activate it with this pin number. You can also change the pin after activating it.
Steps Taken How to get the TJSB Bank ID & Password?
- Firstly the customers have to visit the official portal of TJS Bank, as the link is mention below in this article.
- Then in the official portal, you will get the option of net banking, by clicking the new login window appeared.
- Now you have to enter your ID and the login password which is generated by the bank.
- After that, your first login page has appeared then it will ask you to change your ID with password
- Lastly, change your login and then transaction passwords for the continuous banking process.
How To Change Your password & Forget Your Password for Net Banking?
Customers have the facilities to change the password or recover the password which is common because sometimes we would like to change our password or wish to recover their password-:
It’s easy and possible to modify the password, and the procedure is quite simple. You have to log in to the account and then visit your profile. Then you get the Option for changing passwords.
Sometimes we forget our password, then you have to visit the login page, then click on forget the password. Then you can change the password by getting OTP on your registered mobile no.
What is the Process of Deactivating TJSB Internet Banking?
The process of deactivating an internet banking account is only done by the bank. Customers have to visit the nearest bank branch to request deactivation net banking. To start the procedure, you have penned an application to the bank manager.
Some Important Features Of This Net Banking Application?
- Easy and quick money transfer in another bank account.
- Check your Current Account Balance.
- Easy transfer the fund, no fees are charged.
- Easy to pay the credit card bill of any Bank.
- Also, the facility to recharge your mobile phones and other utility bills.
- You can also check the Mini Statement or your recent transaction history.
How Mobile Banking is Convenient For Us?
- It has excellent convenience for the customer.
- Internet banking will work on holidays
- It is time-saving for the customers.
- You will get this all over in India.
- It is user-friendly.
Steps Taken That is good for Net Banking?
- For securities, purposes changed your password from time to time.
- Always type your address on the bank website.
- Always install anti-virus on your pc.
Steps Do Not Take For Net Banking?
- Never share your password.
- Never share your OTP.
- Don’t react to fake emails and messages.
- You have you avoid internet banking on pc.
Steps Taken Send Money By Net Banking?
- Register your account for mobile banking.
- Make your 6-digit mobile identifier from the bank.
- After that get your entry pin.
- Transfer cash to his/her account.
What Are the Terms and Conditions for TJSB Internet Banking?
- Customers have the daily transaction limit will be up to Rs.50,000.
- This net Banking facility will be run sleekly if he/she will have a satisfactory running saving/current account.
- If the customer has entered the wrong pin three times the internet banking facility will be blocked.
- Any modifications in the bank system will be updated websites.
- If anyhow the facility has not to be reached for six months, then the registration of the Client will be canceled.
What are the Responsibilities and Duties of the Customers?
- If any of the transactions are made by the customer who turns into a false or wrong transaction then he/she will be responsible for the fault bank is not responsible.
- Customers should keep their ID and password secret.
- The customers should be updated on any information given by the bank on the websites. So that any modifications made by the bank can know the customer immediately.
- Customers should be responsible for all losses.
- If any of the clients directly or indirectly made losses incurred by the customer for the error or failure in the service beyond the management of the bank.
Conclusion: Net Banking is one of the secure and easy which helps the costumers transfer the money from anywhere and anytime. It helps to check your current balance, and can also recharge your utility bills. You can download your mini statement. It is helpful for online shopping. The TJSB is EV-SSL certified. Net banking is important for today’s world as it makes your life easier.
Some Important Links:
Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Official Website: Click Here