MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT BOARD (MRB) has Published a notification for 1223 + 1800 Assistant Surgeon Post. The examination is going to be conducted on 20.11.2016 & 22.01.2017. Through this examination the candidates who will qualify the examination they will be appointed as for the post of Surgeon. we are providing TN MRB Surgeon Syllabus 2016 – 17 along with exam pattern. Those candidate who are interested for this Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu Professor Vacancy please download the TN MRB Syllabus 2016 with TNMRB exam Patten on here given below link or visit on https://www.naukri.today/.
Dear candidates who are preparing for Tamil Nadu Asst. Surgeon Written Exam, they need to check exam Paper-Pattern under the TN MRB Syllabus 2016 to prepare the exam which is provided here. On this website we have provided a complete paper pattern/ TN MRB Surgeon Syllabus 2016 along with the topics and subjects that will be included in the examination. Therefore, it is quite important for all the exam takers to check the details without any delay. The written exam will be held in the coming days for which applicants will be notified very shortly.
Short Details For TN MRB Surgeon Syllabus 2016 – 17 | TN MRB Syllabus Exam Scheme 2016 :
Name of the Department : Medical Services Recruitment Board
Known as : TN MRB
Name of Exam : TN MRB Surgeon Examination 2016
Total No. of Post : 1800 Post + 1223 Post
Job Cadre : Temporary Vacancy
Category : TN MRB Syllabus 2016
Name of the Post : Assistant Surgeon Post
Official website : www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Last date for submit application fee For 1800 Post : 17.10.2016
Last date for submit application fee For 1223 Post : 30.11.2016
Examination Date : 20.11.2016 (for 1800 Post)
Examination date : 22.01.2017 (for 1223 Post)
TN MRB Surgeon Syllabus 2016 – 17 : Available Here
About TN MRB Surgeon Syllabus 2016 – 17 | Check TN MRB Syllabus/ Exam Scheme For Assistant Surgeon Post :
Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), has recently published TNMRB Recruitment 2016, TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2016 notification for all eligible or talented contenders to fill no. of 1800 & 1223 vacancies of Assistant Surgeon Vacancies on temporary basis so those Contenders who is going to take TNMRB Recruitment Exam 2016 they can easily download TN MRB Surgeon Syllabus 2016 on here. Dear aspirants, if you have already registered for these posts and also, are looking right study contents and TN MRB Syllabus 2016, then you are exactly on the right place.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Examination Scheme/ Selection Criteria : Department will conducting written examination for recruiting candidates on Assistant Surgeon Post. Examination will contain 200 question of 100 Marks. Written Examination will be Objective type in Nature. Total Time duration of Exam will be 2 Hours 30 Minutes. Exam will be held in Chennai. Candidates can check exam TN MRB Syllabus 2016 & Admit Card Details from here. keep visit this page for future details.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) | TN MRB Surgeon Syllabus 2016 – 17 & Exam Pattern :
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying marks (%)|
|Written examination in Optical Markup Reader (OMR) –
sheet Objective type single paper Exam for Asst. Surgeon
CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS |TN MRB Surgeon Syllabus 2016 : Candidates provisionally selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness after their selection in the form prescribed for “Executive Posts”. Candidates with defective vision should produce eye fitness certificate from a qualified eye specialist. Examination will be held at CHENNAI. The Standard of vision prescribed for the posts “Standard – III” – is as follows :
- Distant vision without glasses : Better eye – 6/9 or Other eye – 6/9.
- Distant vision with glasses : Better eye – 6/6 or Other eye – 6/12.
TN Medical Services Recruitment Board Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2016 | TN MRB Surgeon Syllabus 2016 – 17 : TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus is available here. Those candidate who are preparing for Assistant Surgeon Examination should download PDF of syllabus. Exam syllabus is necessary for exam preparation. With the help of exam syllabus, you may study in proper way or good score in examination. Here is available topic wise details of TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus :
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Medical Science | TN MRB Surgeon Syllabus 2016 – 17
- TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – Human Anatomy : Applied anatomy including blood and nerve supply of upper and lower limbs and joints of shoulder, hip and knee, Vas deference, Uterine tubes, Embryology, Central and peripheral autonomic nervous system
- Tamil Nadu MRB Syllabus – Assistant Surgeon Dermatology : Psoriasis, Allergic dermatitis, Steven Johnson’s Syndrome, Lichen Planus, Scabies, Eczema
- TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – Human Physiology : Conducting and transmission of impulse, Mechanism of Contraction, Neuromuscular transmission, Reflexes, Control of equilibrium, Posture and muscle tone
- TN MRB Assistant Surgeon – Biochemistry : Organ function tests-liver, kidney, Thyroid Protein Synthesis, Vitamins and minerals, Restriction fragment length polymorphism, Polymerase chain reaction (PCR), Radio – immunoassays (RIA)
- Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus – Pathology : Inflammation and repair, Disturbance of growth and cancer, Difference between benign & malignant, Pathogenesis and histopathology cirrhosis
- TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – Microbiology : Human and cell-mediated immunity diseases generated by and laboratory diagnosis of Meningococcal, Salmonella 1 Shigella, Herpes, Dengue and Malaria etc.
- MRB TN Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus – General Medicine : Etiology, Clinical features, Diagnosis and Principles of Managements of Ischemic heart diseases & Pulmonary embolism
- MRB TN Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – General Surgery : Clinical features, Causes, Harelip, Tuberculosis of bowel, Cancer stomach, Renal mass
- MRB TN Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – Pediatrics : Immunization, Respiration distress syndrome, Congenital cyanotic heart diseases
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification |TN MRB Surgeon Syllabus 2016 :
- Evidence of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/ SSLC / HSC)
- Community certificate from the competent authority (Permanent Community Certificate)
- Evidence of Educational qualification (SSLC / HSC / MBBS/BDS/ PG Diploma / PG Degree / Ph.D Degree or Provisional certificate etc.)
- Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz., SSLC / HSC / Certificate for having passed the second class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission).
- Medical Council / Dental Council Permanent Registration Certificate.
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by Group A or Group B Officer on or after issue of the current notification.
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by the Head of the Institution in which he / she last studied.
- Differently abled certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable).
- No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority concerned (if applicable)
- An undertaking regarding arrest/conviction/pending cases/debarment etc.
Hal Ticket Download TN MRB Admit Card 2016 |TN MRB Surgeon Syllabus 2016 : The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in for download. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. Intimation regarding the availability of hall ticket for download will be sent by email/ SMS.
Process to Check TN MRB Surgeon Syllabus 2016 | TN MRB Syllabus/ Exam Scheme For Assistant Surgeon Post :
- Firstly all aspirants need to go on official website of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board which is “www.mrb.tn.gov.in”.
- Read the Latest Announcement segment carefully which is available on the home page.
- Now select the appropriate link for TN MRB exam syllabus.
- Save / download TN MRB Surgeon Syllabus 2016 in PDF file.
- Prepare for the exam according the TN MRB Syllabus 2016 and get good marks.
Important Link For TN MRB Surgeon Syllabus 2016 :
Download TNMRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus/ exam pattern
More details for Tamil Nadu MRB Surgeon Post Notification.
Download TNSCB Admit Card 2017 AE JE Hall Ticket
You May Also Check :
TN Police Constable Recruitment 2017
TN MRB Surgeon Syllabus 2016 : Tamil Nadu has released the recruitment notification for 1800 + 1223 Assistant Surgeon Post. Here we are providing TN MRB syllabus avaliable here. Interested applicants can go through the MRB TN syllabus and can start their preparation.