Are you looking for the teacher jobs in the Tamil Nadu State? Here we are going to details the TNTET Notification 2019. TET is an Entrance Examination, which is conducting to selects eligible candidates for Teacher vacant post. Teacher Recruitment Board has released a TN TET Application Form 2019 for TNTET 2017 entrance exam. Candidates have a golden chance for getting appointed in the Tamil Nadu State as a Primary Teacher/ Upper Primary Teacher on government jobs. Interested applicants can fill the TN Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 application form before the last date 05.04.2019
About TNTET 2019 Exam: Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test short name is TNTET. Teacher Recruitment Board conducts this TN TET Examination every year. The examination will be going to organize at various centers in Tamil Nadu State. On this time Candidates who are interested in TN Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 exam can fill the Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2019 Test Application Form through given below link. For more details related to Tamil Nadu TET 2019 Exam applicants should check TNTET Notification 2019. We are also providing here for eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, selection procedure, apply process, exam date, etc.
Collect Information For Tamil Nadu TET Application Form | TNTET Notification 2019
The TN Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2019 has released by the Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu in which large numbers of vacancies are available of Primary Teacher/ Upper Primary Teacher. The Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test Paper 1 and Paper 2 Application forms sale will start on 15.03.2019 and you can purchase the application forms till 05.04.2019. You can submit the filled TNTET application form from 15.03.2019 to 15.04.2019.
Organization Name : Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board
Known as : TN TRB
Name of Exam : Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
Exam Level : State Level Exam
Job location : Tamil Nadu
Name of the Vacancy : Primary & Elementary Teacher Vacancy
Important Date For TNTET 2019 Exam | Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2019 :
TN TET Notification Number. : 08/2019
TNTET Notification Released Dated: 28.02.2019
Starting date to apply online for TNTET 2019: 15.03.2019
Closing date to apply for tamil nadu tet online form: 05.04.2019
Written Exam Date (Paper I & II exam date): Notify Soon
Eligibility Criteria For TN TET Application Form | TNTET Notification 2019 | TNTET 2019 Exam
Required Qualification For Tamil Nadu TET Application Form | TNTET 2019 Entrance Exam :
- For Paper I (Primary Teacher) : Aspirants should be qualified the high school/ intermediate class from an authorized board. Schools they are eligible to apply for TN Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Paper I. Candidates should also have qualified the Diploma (Teacher Education / Elementary Education) from a recognized institution.
- For Paper II (Upper Primary Teacher) : Those candidates have completed their degree of the B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt in the related subjects they are eligible to apply for the TN Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Paper II. Candidates qualifying degree must be from an authorized university/ institution. For more information aspirants may download TNTET Notification 2019.
Age Limit For Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2019 TNTET Application Form : Applicants lower age limit should be 21 years and upper age limit should be 38 years to be eligible for the TN Teacher Eligibility Test 2019/ Tamil Nadu teacher Eligibility Test. The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the rules and regulations of the Tamil Nadu State Government.
Application Fee For TNTET 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Notification Available Online at trb.tn.nic.in : The general and OBC category applicants can deposit their examination fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC / ST / PWD)at any nearest branch of State Bank of India / Indian Overseas Bank / Canara Bank by using challan. You can find the attachment of challan at the back of the application form.
Tamil Nadu TET Selection Procedure/ Exam Syllabus details – Tamil Nadu TET Notification
Selection Process For TNTET Application Form 2019/ TNTET Notification/Exam Date trb.tn.nic.in : The application submit by the aspirants will scrutinise by the screening committees at TRB. Aspirants who seemed to be suitable shall be calling for the Paper-I Examination. Qualifying candidates will ask to appear for the Paper-II Examination. These exams shall going to held in 66 centers in Tamil Nadu. After the completion of both the exams, aspirants who have secured minimum 60 % marks would be invited for certificate verification. Department will providing Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate for all qualified Candidates, which will be valid for 7 years from the date of issue.
TNTET 2019 Exam Syllabus & Pattern | TN TET Exam Preparation Guide : Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu is responsible for conducting the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test. The examination will going to organize at various center in Tamil Nadu State. Candidate who are attend this exam should check the TN TET Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern. We are providing here link to full details for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test syllabus & exam Pattern & TN Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card.
Simple Step To Apply For TN TET Application Form | Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2019 @ trb.tn.nic.in
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment has released a TNTET Application Form & TN Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Notification. Candidate should check the eligibility criteria through TNTET Notification 2019. If Applicants are eligible then they are apply this TNTET Application Form before the due date i.e. 23rd March 2019. The TNTET 2019 sale of application start from 15th March 2019 and close on 05 April 2019. Candidate are fill the application form then follow the given below simple instruction.
- At First Candidate logon to TNTET Official Notification trb.tn.nic.in
- Then applicants can search the Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2019.
- Read TNTET 2019 Paper 1 & TN Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Paper 2 Notification Carefully
- If Candidate are eligible then they can purchase the TN TET Application form 2019 from the ‘’Head Masters of Higher Secondary Schools”
- The Cost of application form & Prospectus are Rs. 50/-.
- Take the application form and fill the details carefully.
- Attached the photo & Signature.
- Category wise application fee for this TNTET 2019 Entrance Exam should deposit through offline mode.
- Filled-in application form and TRB Copy of the fee payment challan must keep inside the envelope and send it given the address
- District wise address is given in the notification from the tabular format.
- Take the print out of application form for future use.
Important Link For @ trb.tn.nic.in TNTET 2019 | TNTET Notification 2019
To Get Tamil Nadu TET Exam 2019 short Official Notification
Click Here For TN TET Exam Result 2019
Download Tamil Nadu TET Prospectus for Paper – 1
Download TN Teacher Eligibility Test Prospectus For Paper – 2
Application Sales Centres and Application Receiving Centres
Download Tamil Nadu TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Ramanathapuram Anganwadi Recruitment 2019 For 289 Meal Organizer Jobs
You May Also check
Conclusion: Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board is announced a TNTET Notification 2019 for TN Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Exam. Candidate can apply by submitting the TN TET Application Form 2019 before the last date 05 April 2019. For more details related to TETTN 2019 exam can visit this article.