UPSC Syllabus 2020 Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the pen paper-based examination for the Vacancies of 421 Enforcement Officer & Accounts Officer Posts. Aspirants who are competing in the examination can download the UPSC Enforcement Officer & Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2020 PDF From Here. It will help you to execute well and get good marks in the examination. The administrators will announce the exam date very soon. Participants can Collect more information like the examination date, Subject’s name, etc. from the article. Applicants should check the exam pattern and selection guidelines before start preparing for the examination. Additionally, For more details Browse the given below article calmly. Furthermore, fresh, fast and latest updates aspirants stay connected with us.
Fresh Updates As on 20.02.2020: UPSC Exam Pattern and Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF can download from here in the given below link.. Aspirants can check the all latest updates with new exam pattern for better exam preparation… Download Syllabus from below with the official link… Moreover, for more fresh and latest updates Applicants have to stay tuned with us.
Fresh Updates As on 12.02.2020: Looking for UPSC Exam Syllabus 2020? if yes then downlaod the complete syllabus here from below. The official will soon conduct the examination for all applied posts. Get the other latest updates with the link…
Fresh Updates As on 06.02.2020: UPSC Syllabus 2020 PDF can download from here. Check the all latest updates with new exam pattern for better exam preparation… Download Syllabus from below with the official link… Furthermore, the latest updates Applicants have to stay tuned with us.
Fresh Updates As on 22.01.2020: UPSC Enforcement Officer & Accounts Officer Syllabus 2020 PDF can download from here. Check the all latest updates with new exam pattern for better exam preparation… Download Syllabus from below with the official link… Furthermore, the latest updates Applicants have to stay connected with us.
Fresh Updates As on 15.01.2020: UPSC ESI Syllabus 2020 will soon available on its official website. Candidates who appeared in this exam should download Syllabus from below direct link… Further updates are also available below the page…
General Information Regarding UPSC Exam Syllabus 2020
|Name Of Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||UPSC Enforcement Officer & Accounts Officer Examination 2020|
|Post Name||Enforcement Officer & Accounts Officer Vacancies Syllabus|
|Total No Of Posts||421 Posts|
|Mode of Registration||Online Registration|
|Exam Date||Announce Very Soon|
|Status of UPSC Syllabus 2020 PDF||Available Here|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Here You Can Download UPSC Enforcement Officer & Accounts Officer Vacancies Exam Syllabus 2020
The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises:
- General English- To evaluate the candidate’s understanding of English language & workmanlike use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues
- Indian Polity & Economy
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
- Social Security in India
General English Syllabus:
- Word Formation
- Synonyms& Antonyms
- Fill in the Blanks
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence Completion
- Theme detection
- Error Correction
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Rearrangement
- General Accounting Principles
- Industrial Relations
- Labour Laws
- Knowledge of Computer Applications
General Science Syllabus:
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Currents Events and Development Issues
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Social Security in India
Mental Ability Syllabus:
- Similarities and Differences
- Problem Solving
- Figure Classification
- Visual Memory
- Arithmetical Number Series etc
- Relationship Concepts
- Space Visualization
- Discriminating Observation
- Decision Making
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
- Number Systems
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest
- Time & Distance
- Relationship Between Numbers
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time & Work
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Ratio & Proportion
- Decimals and Fractions
Some Important Queries Regarding UPSC Exam Syllabus 2020
What is the Exam Pattern for the Post of UPSC?
- There are 4 sections in the paper.
- The test will be of 2 hours.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choice of answers.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question
What Is The Selection Process For Union Public Service Commission 2020?
Candidates will get selected for Enforcement Officer & Accounts Officer posts on the basis of the:
- Written Test
What is the Importance of UPSC Syllabus 2020?
Applicants who are going to perform in the exam should download Syllabus for the preparation of exams it will help you to perform well and get great marks in the examination the officials will publish the Syllabus on its recognized website. Therefore, the Union Public Service Commission will release Syllabus before the exam date.
Instruction To Download UPSC Enforcement Officer & Accounts Officer Syllabus 2020?
- Candidates should visit the Union Public Service Commission Official Website.
- Participants should go to the Official Portal’s Home Page.
- Search for the Enforcement Officer & Accounts Officer Vacancies Syllabus 2020 link and click on it.
- Then finally the Syllabus will display on the screen.
- You must download the exam syllabus for your future use.
Some Important Links For Union Public Service Commission Syllabus 2020?
- UPSC Recruitment 2020: Get Form Here
- UPSC Admit Card 2020: Download Here
- UPSC Syllabus 2020: Download Here
Conclusion: Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct a written examination for 421 Enforcement Officer & Accounts Officer Vacancies. Candidates who participate in the examination may download UPSC Exam Syllabus 2020 for good preparation of examination. Read the article carefully for more Details.
Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct a Pen Paper Based examination for selecting candidates for 23 CISF, AC, EXE, & LDCE Vacancies. Applicants who are participating in the examination may download UPSC Syllabus 2019 from here. The date of the Written Examination will be announced soon on the official Website. To perform well and want to get good marks then Candidates must check the exam patterns and Syllabus before start preparing for Examination. Here we also provide you topic wise Syllabus.
Overview About UPSC Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF
|Name of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||UPSC Examination|
|Total No. Vacancy||23 Posts|
|Title of Jobs||CISF, AC, EXE, & LDCE Vacancies|
|Selection Process||Based on the Written examination|
|Date of Examination||Will Be Announced soon|
|UPSC Syllabus 2019 Status||Available Here|
What Are the Exam Scheme & Selection Process For UPSC Examination 2019? Download UPSC Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF
What is the selection process for the UPSC Examination?
The selection process will be based on -:
- Physical Test.
- Medical Test.
- Written Test.
What is the exam pattern for UPSC written examination 2019? UPSC Syllabus 2019
There will be 2 stages of written examination.
- Exam duration: 2 and ½ hours
- Question type: MCQ Type
- Test medium: English as well as Hindi
- Total Marks: 300
- Exam duration: 2 hours
- Question type: Essay, Precise writing, comprehension based questions
- Test Medium: English or Hindi (precise writing and comprehension based questions can only be answered in English).
- Total marks: 100
What is the subject wise Syllabus for UPSC Syllabus 2019?
- General Ability and Intelligence
- Professional Skill
- CISF related professional skills
- Computer Skills and Awareness
- Service Rules and HR matters
Download UPSC Exam Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise | Get Here UPSC Exam Pattern 2019
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Numerical ability
- data interpretation
- General awareness,
- Scientific temper,
- Comprehension, Appreciation of scientific phenomena
- Environmental Science.
Current Affairs of National and International Importance
- Awareness of national and international importance in the broader areas of culture,
- Societal and developmental issues,
- The interplay among nations.
- General knowledge there
- knowledge of the history of India,
- India and World Geography,
- also as Indian Polity and Economy
Part-B: Professional Skill
CISF related professional skills
- Industrial Security
- Industrial Safety and
- fire fighting
- Disaster Management
- Aviation Security
- Crime and Intelligence-Espionage, Sabotage, Subversion
- Perimeter Security
- Security of vital installations-DAE, Metro Rail, Space
- Use of Technical Gadgets-Alarm, detection, intrusion, Access control, fire safety
- Bomb disposal
- VIP Security
- Internal Security and Election duties
- PC (Search, Seizure and unlawful assembly)
- IPC (Theft, mischief, breach of trust, corruption, etc)
- Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)
- Labour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act.)
- Other Criminal Offences.
- Human Rights
Computer Skills and Awareness
- Computer Security
- Basic computer operations
- Basic hardware and software
Service Rules and HR matters
- CCA Rules
- CISF Act and Rules
- HR functions related to CISF
What is the Physical Examination Process For UPSC 2019?
Race 100 Meters-:
- Male: 100 Meters in 16 Seconds
- Female: 100 Meters in 18 Seconds
Race 800 Meters-:
- Male: 800 Meters in 03 Minutes 45 Seconds
- Female: 800 Meters in 04 Minutes 45 Seconds
- Male: 3.5 Meters (03 Chances)
- Female: 03 Meters (03 Chances)
Shot Put (7.26 Kg )-:
- Male: 04.50 Meters.
How To Download UPSC Syllabus 2019? Get UPSC Exam Pattern 2019
- Candidates should log on to the official website.
- After that search for the syllabus section at Homepage.
- Now Click on Exam Syllabus PDF link.
- Read the complete syllabus carefully and Exam Pattern.
- Click on the Download button to save it.
Important Links For UPSC Exam Syllabus 2019
UPSC Notification 2019: Download Here
Get UPSC Admit Card 2019: Click Here
Conclusion: Union Public Service Commission will conduct written examination for 23 CISF, AC, EXE, & LDCE Vacancies. Participating applicants may download UPSC Syllabus 2019 from here. Candidates must check the exam pattern and selection criteria from the above article.
Dear Reader, We are providing here for UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 & Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern for IFS Exam. Union Public Service Commission will ready to conduct Indian Forest Service examination at the various centers. Aspirants, you know that with the help of exam UPSC Syllabus you will get all detail about the examination like the subject topic and total question etc. So appliers must check this section and collect UPSC Indian Forest Service Syllabus. Then get the idea and prepare exam time table and give your best in the examination.
UPSC conducts the Indian Forest Service examination to recruit eligible candidates every year on 110 various posts. If you are applying for Indian Forests Service exam, then you are required to appear in the civil services (preliminary) examination. Applicants who are qualify the same for going to the second stage of Indian Forests Services main examination (written and interview). Here our team members of naukri.today providing you the more details of UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 and Exam pattern/ UPSC Syllabus in the below segment of this page.
|UPSC Examination 2018|
|UPSC Recruitment||UPSC Admit Card|
|UPSC Answer Key||UPSC Exam Time Table|
Overview of UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 |UPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Name of Department : Union Public Service Commission (संघ लोक सेवा आयोग)
Also known as : UPSC
Name of Exam : UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) Exam 2017
Total No. of UPSC Vacancy : 110 (Approximately)
Name of Post : Indian Forest Service
Advt No. : 07/2017-IFoS
Last Date for Submission of UPSC Recruitment Online Application : 17.03.2017
Prelims Exam Date For UPSC Vacancy : 18th June 2017
Main exam Date : December 2017
UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 : Avaliable Here
Brief Details For UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 | Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern | UPSC Syllabus Preparation Guide
Summary For UPSC Recruitment 2017 | UPSC IFS Exam Notification | UPSC Syllabus : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification of Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination 2017. As per the UPSC IFS Exam Notification, the last date to apply for the IFS exam is 17th March 2017. The UPSC IFS Job is a very important for the applicants and everybody want this job but the selection of this will complete on the basis of written examination and personal interview. So for the completion of written examination process applicants must search the UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 exam syllabus.
UPSC IFS Exam Pattern 2017 | UPSC Syllabus & exam Pattern : The aspirants who ware looking for UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern for prelims and mains exam can be viewed over here. Candidates must have acquire the topics name and equivalent structure of exam. Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern & UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 determines the maximum marks, duration of exam and overall core and other details.
The first stage is the Preliminary examination |UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 : The objective type examination would have two compulsory papers carrying 200 marks each. Both of these papers would carry four options for all the answers. The second paper, called the General studies paper-II would be a qualifying paper where the candidate would have to score the minimum qualifying marks which have been fixed at 33 per cent by the UPSC. Both the question papers will have questions in Hindi and English. There will be negative marking for every wrong answer & 0.33 marks will be deducted. Note that there will b e no penalty for blank question.
- The Preliminary Examination will have two papers for 200 marks each.
- The time duration for both the papers of prelims will two hours each.
- The Questions in both the papers will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
- The Language for both the papers of Preliminary Examination is Hindi and English.
- Questions of English Language Comprehension based on Class x level will be tested through unseen passages from English without a Hindi Translation of the same.
- There will be four answers/options to every question in both the papers.
The second stage is called the Main exam | Indian Forest Service Main Exam Pattern | UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 : This stage of the written examination consists of the following papers. The Paper 1 would be of General English and carry a total of 300 marks. The Paper 2 would be of General Knowledge and carry a total of 300 marks. For Paper 3 to Paper 6: Any two subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects (200 marks). The Main Examination will be held on the following Centres : Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Dispur (Guwahati), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur, Port Blair and Shimla.
|Paper-III||Any two subjects to be selected from the list of the optional subjects||Each subject will have two papers, 200 marks for each paper.|
UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 | Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern | UPSC Syllabus Preparation Guide
Candidates who are searching for this syllabus have to check here. We provide UPSC Forest Services Syllabus pdf with exam pattern. candidates who are interested to do UPSC jobs have to good preparation. UPSC is the One of the toughest examination But you can crack it with proper Preparation. UPSC Syllabus is the first step to start your preparation. candidates who are preparing for this exam have to download syllabus. we provide a direct link to get Syllabus pdf along with exam pattern here. The exam contains following sections and section wise UPSC IFS 2017 syllabus is given here in this section.
UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 – Paper 1 Preliminary Examination | UPSC Syllabus
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and World
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General Issues on Environment Ecology, Biodiversity and climate change – that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science
IFS UPSC Syllabus 2017 – Paper 2 Preliminary Examination |UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level)
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.‐ Class X level)
UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 | General English UPSC Syllabus for IFS Main Exam :
- Essay and passages to write summary
- General Knowledge is designed for a Science or Engineering graduate of an Indian University.
- The standard level of papers in General English.
- Other questions are designed to test general understanding of English and everyday use of words.
General Knowledge UPSC Indian Forest Service Main Exam Syllabus |UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and world Geography
- Economic and social Development
- Current Event of National and International importance
- Indian polity and Governance
- General Science
UPSC Syllabus | List of optional subjects (Subject to provisions below) | UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 :
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Provided that the candidates will not be allowed to offer the following combination of subjects:
- Agricultural and Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural and Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Chemistry and Chemical Engg.
- Mathematics and Statistics.
- Of the Engineering subjects viz. Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering – not more than one subject;
UPSC 2017 IFS Exam Stage III Personality Test/ Interview | Admit Card | UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 : The last stage is called the Personality Test and carries 300 marks in total : In case you have any query regarding the IFS exam, you should visit the official website of the UPSC. The Union Public Service Commission is going to upload UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Admit Card 2017. Applicants may download IFS Main E-Admit Card through online mode from this page.
Important Link For UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017 :
Download UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Syllabus & Pattern
Also Download UPSC IES Exam Admit Card 2018
Conclusion : Candidates who are going to appear for the UPSC IFS Exam 2017 will searching to get related information about UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2017. In our website, we are providing the best info regarding UPSC Syllabus, UPSC IFS Exam Pattern.